Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Morning Nusties 🐔💕 A bit of an essay/rant from me this morning and I think I’m in early labour with baby Owlet 🤰🏻👶🏼 So I’ll say all I’ve got to say for now xx

I completely agree with you @MrsD33 A book supposedly written for CHILDREN and there’s two defining moments for me when the Cult-22 led by Dudley Dursley and Sopha herself completely ignore CHILDREN. Let’s face it she has zero respect for her own.

Normally I would never put anything on here with a child’s face showing, but I think it’s important to show just how much shits Sopha gives about children 🙄 In the video, she completely ignores the little girl stood holding the book, walks past her twice, probably looking for Instahunzzz that blow smoke up her arsenal hole. I personally couldn’t give a fuck about how much other time she spends with children at the event, she completely ignores this little girl and shows her true colours, that’s enough for me to show what a fraud she is.

The photo shows a child stood trying to see Sopha, but is blocked by members of Cult-22…. they must have the best view after all 🙄🥱 They can’t see or want to see what a fake, user, liar, fleecer she is and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing her and the hunzzz keep going on about #BeKond It’s bullshit. They hero worship someone who is pulling the wool 🐑 over their very eyes…for their benefit, their Instagram accounts, their membership to Cult-22 and she LOVES it. She’s not their bestbubs4eva, they are her mugshot meal ticket.

View attachment 1956455

View attachment 1956457
Best wishes and hope all goes well x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Morning Nusties 🐔💕 A bit of an essay/rant from me this morning and I think I’m in early labour with baby Owlet 🤰🏻👶🏼 So I’ll say all I’ve got to say for now xx

I completely agree with you @MrsD33 A book supposedly written for CHILDREN and there’s two defining moments for me when the Cult-22 led by Dudley Dursley and Sopha herself completely ignore CHILDREN. Let’s face it she has zero respect for her own.

Normally I would never put anything on here with a child’s face showing, but I think it’s important to show just how much shits Sopha gives about children 🙄 In the video, she completely ignores the little girl stood holding the book, walks past her twice, probably looking for Instahunzzz that blow smoke up her arsenal hole. I personally couldn’t give a fuck about how much other time she spends with children at the event, she completely ignores this little girl and shows her true colours, that’s enough for me to show what a fraud she is.

The photo shows a child stood trying to see Sopha, but is blocked by members of Cult-22…. they must have the best view after all 🙄🥱 They can’t see or want to see what a fake, user, liar, fleecer she is and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing her and the hunzzz keep going on about #BeKond It’s bullshit. They hero worship someone who is pulling the wool 🐑 over their very eyes…for their benefit, their Instagram accounts, their membership to Cult-22 and she LOVES it. She’s not their bestbubs4eva, they are her mugshot meal ticket.

View attachment 1956455

View attachment 1956457
This actually makes me feel sick. That poor little girl (no, not you Sophie Rose).....I thought it was the children's section she had ghost written the book for?

You can do it in the UK... but I've known lots of people who booked the voucher, after circa 12 attempts and it getting cancelled at the last minute, they had their vouchers refunded. You need very specific weather conditions for balloon flights.
This also happened to someone I know. Her husband booked it for her birthday and I don’t think they actually got to go! It kept getting cancelled

I remember when I was little that in summer I’d always see hot air balloons out my bedroom window. So random

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I'm still laughing about her this morning trying to very clearly say milkshake

And still failed 🤣🤣

• Haha

tandm

I'm not replying to any individuals, and I'm not getting into any arguments.
But I've just been scrolling back a few pages.
And I won't be acknowledging it again,but all because the girl thats being mentioned alot has learning difficulties people arent allowed to voice concern? She's aware enough to run a full page, reply to comments and dms. Shes not being forced to do it. And she doesn't get spoken about negatively. Its all concern. I havent come across a single comment where people have been disrespectful about her.
No one drags the girl down. That's not what we're about over here.
But, people, including myself, have voiced our concerns about this girl and how people around her such as parents or carers are letting this obsession grow.
Someone yesterday said they hope Sophie and the team are actually on guard because learning difficulties or not, her obsession is strong and that's dangerous. She may be harmless, but her obsession isn't and there's 2 little boys touching distance away from people with such strong obsessions. The videos she's put up are uncomfortable to watch. That goes for all the sheep though, they all have dangerous obsessions.
But this girl has gotten so distressed over her love for Sophie and her family , on so many occasions, and uploaded it for everyone to see. Nah, her carers shouldn't be allowing this to carry on and Sophie shouldn't be drip feeding her obsession with a like here and there.
Exactly. And Hinch feeds that obsession, she almost seems to revel it. There was something odd about their meeting yesterday but can't put my finger on it. There didn't seem to be the level of emotion I would have expected to see. And Jimbob being so close and that coughing. Its so strange. Also that girl goes on holidays, is at college, travels independently to college. She's not without capacity but I do think she is vulnerable to con women like Hinch
Has anyone posted the meeting with the girl who made hinch the book with all her pics and messages on because I don’t know the girls instagram account name so can’t look it up

Reactions: 6