Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Morning Nusties  A bit of an essay/rant from me this morning and I think I’m in early labour with baby Owlet  So I’ll say all I’ve got to say for now xx

I completely agree with you @MrsD33 A book supposedly written for CHILDREN and there’s two defining moments for me when the Cult-22 led by Dudley Dursley and Sopha herself completely ignore CHILDREN. Let’s face it she has zero respect for her own.

Normally I would never put anything on here with a child’s face showing, but I think it’s important to show just how much shits Sopha gives about children  In the video, she completely ignores the little girl stood holding the book, walks past her twice, probably looking for Instahunzzz that blow smoke up her arsenal hole. I personally couldn’t give a fuck about how much other time she spends with children at the event, she completely ignores this little girl and shows her true colours, that’s enough for me to show what a fraud she is.

The photo shows a child stood trying to see Sopha, but is blocked by members of Cult-22…. they must have the best view after all 🥱 They can’t see or want to see what a fake, user, liar, fleecer she is and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing her and the hunzzz keep going on about #BeKond It’s bullshit. They hero worship someone who is pulling the wool  over their very eyes…for their benefit, their Instagram accounts, their membership to Cult-22 and she LOVES it. She’s not their bestbubs4eva, they are her mugshot meal ticket.❤

Good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

JustaLurker102

Has anyone posted the meeting with the girl who made hinch the book with all her pics and messages on because I don’t know the girls instagram account name so can’t look it up
Did you find out? I answered the other day with a hint (massive obvious in your face hint) she is a true hinch fan that's all I can say 🤭

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
She hasn’t shared the story/post of her best bud SSS having a baby, has she?

Feeling a bit resentful sofa?

Bloody hell your bff has a baby and you post about dead residue around your front door 🤣

You two are so ‘genuine’ with each ova 😘
dead residue. 😂😂😂😂🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Channelling bestie bubs Trollomon here. Dead ringer and she always says how she fancies Joe when he does the housework… #tendfriends #bestiefrenemies4eva

View attachment 1962749
🤮🤮🤮 She will use it when she’s pregnant again and in true SSS (and Blake Lively 🥰) style will say “I didn’t think I could get pregnant while I’m already pregnant 🤮 she’s too predictable.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
You know what
Seeing all these pics of Sophie makes me happy
She isn’t exactly ugly and nothing wrong with the tagged pics
But it makes me so glad to see these pics where she looks nothing like her pics and makes me feel not so bad about photos I take of myself or pics I’m in
It happens to all of us
Funny angles
Lightening
Photos taking mid shot whilst talking etc
It’s no surprise when all we see so much on socials is a still selfie perfectly angled and posed that has been taken numerous times to get the perfect shot then uploaded
weve seen how long it can take her to get videos out.
ive seen it in action on a page exposing this stuff.
it literally take hours.lots of equiptment and the perfect filters and or fifty thousand shots til they find the one they post.
what you see isnt real please everyone never compare to it.never look at yourself in comparison to what you see.
---

plus weve seen the problem even on this thread.
people mentioning worth,or idiots along side being overweight.
people mentioning ugliness.size etc in horrible derogitory ways.
its a problem and she is part of it.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
What, no essay on the meaning of the name and how she knew about it before Joe's sperm had even exited his body? No subtle suggestion that she came up with the name whilst helping Stacey shave her muff in preparation? No love you to the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy and back?

She must have been reading Tattle again.
Soph bums her off so much she’d chew the pubes off for her

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Wow. This him/he/his has a truly disappointingly boring account. But I'm grateful that he has this video - he didn't choose a filter that helped her though. Cheers bruv 👍
Was this the other day?!
She's not putting on her chippy chirpy girlie look at me I'm such a wonder there is she.looks and sounds flat and miserable.
I cam imagine he's one of the biggest bullies In rhat group.pity.and his account🫠
---

@Wize Owl congratulations 💕 what a lovely day to be born!

Now, let's get serious, have you thought of a name? Because I have a suggestion and as your new tend best bubs, I feel I have naming rights, as well as the right to be invited round before your family. So, without further ado, I present to the world an owl and Disney themed name because that's so on trend right now.
Welcome to the world baby Archimedes Owlet (Rose can be added in her teens).

I'm fank you.
Nah go with something humble like an influencer what about mulan😉

Soapy

Chatty Member
Nothing like the Hinchliffe family at all.
For starters, they've got Soph all wrong, her hair ain't as styled as that, and she doesn't wear jeans or tshirts. They've forgot the shoulder out and scraggly horrid coloured birds nest with added black bow rather than pink.
Inch isn't as gifted when it comes to the clothing department either as he never wears jeans or a sweater, he sure ain't as smart as the guy in the picture. He's a chavvy tracksuits and flip flops kinda guy more than anything.
Oh and fatdogslim needs to be more like a rounded joint of pork given how tubby he is.
Nothing to say about the bairns as it's not needed. 😊

View attachment 1957909
Looks more like make-up kids family

• Haha

tattoe_bojangles

I was gonna say, shouldn’t he be getting the flowers from Tessshhhco? Brand loyalty and all that. Wouldn’t it be a shame if they’ve finally fucked her off?
They’re the same make up as her Tesco ones “designed by her mum” with Eucalyptus and white roses.