Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I'm sure she gave that girl the books she bought for R and L back to her underneath the signed book. I'll have another look 👀
Yes that’s right, I just had a look. She kept the handmade one and returned the gifts for R&L. In the same clip, she said she nearly gave away the baby’s name then and went all 🙊 and that she facetimed and baby had lots of dark hair. I didn’t quite catch that it was Stacey she was referring to but who else could it be? Someone else have a listen. The girl said to say hi for her. “I will dahhhling.” And shoved the books back to her and inch gave her an awkward hug before a quick photo.

Reactions: 4

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Can’t believe what I’ve just seen posted by one of the sheep that was there yesterday. She is very offended by the accounts that dare question why a bunch of adults went to a childrens book signing. Apparently one account is ‘vile’ and she is prepared to name and shame yet then says we must all be kind. Nothing I’ve seen has been rude or malicious but obviously according to the huns you’re not allowed to post what you want on your own page unless you’re arse licking Hinch and her cronies 
I saw this I was cracking up at her what a loser. Your just bullies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

kakamomas

on "that" mans page he goes on about all the parents that made the wait for it wise decisions not to birng their kids becasue it would be too much for them haha you absolute knob. these lots have seen the backlash havent they.
do we actually think they get contacted by her or her pr managment to fill the narrative when something gors wrong for sophi. becasue his whole post in his stories covers everything she is now getting stick for.
oops or maybe maybe heeeeee READ TATTLE.
he also says thankyou for soph for spending time for everyone.
this possie is paid by her arent they? no one group can be this manicly cunt fanatacial
Who is the man? Can I have a clue to find him please?

Reactions: 3

katfromthesticks

Morning Nusties 🐔💕 A bit of an essay/rant from me this morning and I think I’m in early labour with baby Owlet 🤰🏻👶🏼 So I’ll say all I’ve got to say for now xx

I completely agree with you @MrsD33 A book supposedly written for CHILDREN and there’s two defining moments for me when the Cult-22 led by Dudley Dursley and Sopha herself completely ignore CHILDREN. Let’s face it she has zero respect for her own.

Normally I would never put anything on here with a child’s face showing, but I think it’s important to show just how much shits Sopha gives about children 🙄 In the video, she completely ignores the little girl stood holding the book, walks past her twice, probably looking for Instahunzzz that blow smoke up her arsenal hole. I personally couldn’t give a fuck about how much other time she spends with children at the event, she completely ignores this little girl and shows her true colours, that’s enough for me to show what a fraud she is.

The photo shows a child stood trying to see Sopha, but is blocked by members of Cult-22…. they must have the best view after all 🙄🥱 They can’t see or want to see what a fake, user, liar, fleecer she is and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing her and the hunzzz keep going on about #BeKond It’s bullshit. They hero worship someone who is pulling the wool 🐑 over their very eyes…for their benefit, their Instagram accounts, their membership to Cult-22 and she LOVES it. She’s not their bestbubs4eva, they are her mugshot meal ticket.

View attachment 1956455

View attachment 1956457
Good luck on the birth of baby Owlette❤

horseybox1982

VIP Member
The company into the blue operates in the uk. They have the balloon rides in a few locations including York, near me!
This!! They do them off the Knavesmire in York at sunrise and sunset. Used to see them all the time as a kid. I’d love to go in one but it’s tainted now if she’s doing one.

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Is Sopha still working with Tesco? I went in our local store yesterday and the shelves were filled with all the Hinch merch but last week there wasn’t much of her stuff there. The more expensive items were full price too.