Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Gutted I’m out on Saturday (not on a train to Glasgow though)
Bet she flies.
---
Please please please let there be footage of her getting off the ski lift. Come on Jimbobnojob. Don’t let us down.

She doesn’t strike me as the skiing type. Is this one of those “out of my comfort zone” things she was banging on about? Or is she going because that’s what she thinks rich people do? 🙄
It’s her new obsession
She’ll decorate one of her rooms like a snow lodge now xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Got her pre records mixed up hunnnnay

---

Also she used to perv on the old men on their own in morrisons cafe eating their jacket potatoes. Recently she was parked in morrisons watching the recycle bins like a weirdo.
But those old men eating jacket spuds on their own in Morrisons were so cute! Patronising cunt! (Hinch, not you Pipsy! 🤪)

• Haha
Morning Nusties 🐔💕 A bit of an essay/rant from me this morning and I think I’m in early labour with baby Owlet 🤰🏻👶🏼 So I’ll say all I’ve got to say for now xx

I completely agree with you @MrsD33 A book supposedly written for CHILDREN and there’s two defining moments for me when the Cult-22 led by Dudley Dursley and Sopha herself completely ignore CHILDREN. Let’s face it she has zero respect for her own.

Normally I would never put anything on here with a child’s face showing, but I think it’s important to show just how much shits Sopha gives about children 🙄 In the video, she completely ignores the little girl stood holding the book, walks past her twice, probably looking for Instahunzzz that blow smoke up her arsenal hole. I personally couldn’t give a fuck about how much other time she spends with children at the event, she completely ignores this little girl and shows her true colours, that’s enough for me to show what a fraud she is.

The photo shows a child stood trying to see Sopha, but is blocked by members of Cult-22…. they must have the best view after all 🙄🥱 They can’t see or want to see what a fake, user, liar, fleecer she is and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing her and the hunzzz keep going on about #BeKond It’s bullshit. They hero worship someone who is pulling the wool 🐑 over their very eyes…for their benefit, their Instagram accounts, their membership to Cult-22 and she LOVES it. She’s not their bestbubs4eva, they are her mugshot meal ticket.

View attachment 1956455

View attachment 1956457
Hope all goes well for you and baby xx

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
i no many "inffluencers" whos job is now online. and lets not get into what i think of that haha.but its is what is is. its what they do.and like it or not they have to now.its how they make their money. and then they have children. and they either dont show them. are off for sooooo many more hours due to child time. they always always you cna tell go off when their child needs them.and they block their faces with emojis or stragetically put them in positions where you CANNOT see their face.
one i no was doing like 20 stories a day for her pt clients. she completely makes it so you dont see her child.so her child is protected.and takes so much time off. and shows the reality of it.no filters. no changing her own body.nothing. its so real.
and she clearly can protect her child and does so every single time.
she is actively harming her kids sophie is. and weve seen some of the consequences at this signing. and weve seen what important to her at this signing. and how she fucking sees herself as something higher than others.and they all fall for it.
and their shouting be kind. god their the biggest group of bullies out

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Without a word of a lie, pretty sure young Ronnie Not a toddler of Tend Farm, just pointed to the floor, and said 'Here, Fiddle did it' p.s had to have look via non IG story finder, as I blocked her, like bollocks I will be adding to her engagement stats 😆😆😆😆
Could a little mention for the IG story viewers be added to each recap if it's allowed please, the amount of tattlers that watch her stories through Instagram must add up to a fair few!

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
totally agree. Can’t mark a post with ‘ad’ for shit, but manages to beg for Karen Millen, Morrisons, McDonald’s, Amazon etc in a matter of days. Desperate times call for desperate Soph 🤢
tesco by contract must make her say when the products she pushes are on offer.its in the contract.

docmum

VIP Member
View attachment 1958544
Dear Nusties 🐔💕

I had an extra special Valentine‘s day gift safely delivered at 12.20am this morning, a beautiful daughter. All went smoothly and we’re both doing well 💗👶🏼💗 My Owlets are so excited, especially my twin girls, they so wanted a baby sister 💗 xxx

Thank you so much for all of your lovely messages yesterday xxxx
Beautiful news and what a beautiful day for a birthday. Well done mama 💞
Wishing baby Owlet a lifetime of health and happiness 💖

• Heart

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Skiing is so fun, I'd love to see her attempt though. Atleast her futZ are big enough where she won't need the skis though.

Hot air balloon ride? You couldn't pay me to get on one.

Nice to see them going on yet ANOTHER get away without their kids though. 👍
Oh this made me LOL 😂
We do need a pic of soon skiing on the slopes with just her futz. Please someone make that happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7