Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like a job lot of cards that you’d get from the Card Factory!

So, she’s off skiing? Pity the poor people on the slopes as she comes cackling down.
She really does keep proving that she has ZERO original thoughts in her head… I’m sure the label lady went skiing a few weeks ago and someone else too…

Reactions: 20
She mentioned hot air balloon at sunrise. I don't know anywhere else she can do this other than Cappadocia... Please do not let her be coming to Turkey.

Reactions: 6
This looks like a job lot of cards that you’d get from the Card Factory!

So, she’s off skiing? Pity the poor people on the slopes as she comes cackling down.
Is that Mum card from her two little boys?
Very odd, it’s a card designed for an adult couple to give to one of their mothers!
And I’ll bet the kids never even saw the card before Sofa opened it, no little “message” inside from Ronnie I suppose. ☹

Reactions: 14
She mentioned hot air balloon at sunrise. I don't know anywhere else she can do this other than Cappadocia... Please do not let her be coming to Turkey.
The company into the blue operates in the uk. They have the balloon rides in a few locations including York, near me!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she’s in Glasgow at weekend. Skiing Monday? Lodge in Cairngorms? Better warn my daughters who live in the area 😂😂
Oh and is she ever with those kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"To all the wonderful Hinchers who brought my latest book and paid £12.99 to see me, thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤

I am off on a hot air balloon ride with my hardworking husband and Skiing next week!!

Don't forget to lower your heating, I can't thank you enough!

I love you all... SOPH" 👍

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Awww I'm sure those poorly children in hospital, some who won't make it home and all those children in foster care who don't have a stable home, will really appreciate reading a book about their perfect life moving into a huge house with alpacas. ❤ You're so thoughtful Soph !
Inspiration to many xoxoxox

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Is that Mum card from her two little boys?
Very odd, it’s a card designed for an adult couple to give to one of their mothers!
And I’ll bet the kids never even saw the card before Sofa opened it, no little “message” inside from Ronnie I suppose. ☹
But Jimbob's been far too busy to help the boys make a card for mummy!! Everything has to be perfect for Soph, what a sad life!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Do you think that we could be lucky enough that they think she's a spy balloon 💥🎈🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Skiing is so fun, I'd love to see her attempt though. Atleast her futZ are big enough where she won't need the skis though.

Hot air balloon ride? You couldn't pay me to get on one.

Nice to see them going on yet ANOTHER get away without their kids though. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That mum card is the type of thing I'd expect to buy my mum from my 36 year old husband and me (34 yrs)... not a card I'd buy on behalf of my babies to give. She picked all those cards herself didn't she? 🤭🤭🤭
Came to say that exactly! My friend has a card shop and it looks like her counter when she’s just been to the wholesalers to top up her budget sentimental card section.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can do it in the UK... but I've known lots of people who booked the voucher, after circa 12 attempts and it getting cancelled at the last minute, they had their vouchers refunded. You need very specific weather conditions for balloon flights.

Reactions: 11
You can do it in the UK... but I've known lots of people who booked the voucher, after circa 12 attempts and it getting cancelled at the last minute, they had their vouchers refunded. You need very specific weather conditions for balloon flights.
This also happened to someone I know. Her husband booked it for her birthday and I don’t think they actually got to go! It kept getting cancelled

I remember when I was little that in summer I’d always see hot air balloons out my bedroom window. So random

Reactions: 7
Saint Soph saves the world! Imagine going through possibly the worst time of your life and seeing a book about a millionaire (who did duck all for it) moving into a big house notafuckingfarm with a bunch of bloody camels. So inspirational, so kond, bEaUtIfUl iNsIdE AnD oUt as the sheep like to bleat, and now she's going on a fancy holiday because she works so hard blesserart!

Are they really going skiing?! I only catch up on here, but I'm cracking up if I'm honest guysccchhh imagining those chavs skiing, Sopha gets out of breath walking in the garden ffs 😂 turning up in their trackies, cackling and oi oiiiiiii washyourbumbuminnit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my days..... Can you just imagine those two twats skiing ⛷ 🤣😂🤣

Not only that but imagine NoNob dressed in all the gear 😂 Will they have skis in a tend size 5 footzzz for birffffday Sopha 🤭

NoNob will be wearing these... 🤭
E3AF331D-9A5F-42C2-82AE-9A7E473D7E30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Skiing? Seriously? The woman who spends 23 hours a day stuck to her sofa and is too lazy to walk her bleeping dog is going skiing? This I’ve got to see! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.