Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I get a bingo for spotting this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
k was just about to say I’m sure there’s a bingo re skiing! Well done. She’s in for the shock of her life when she realises how difficult and physically challenging it is. If only you’d been motivated to walk your dog. I’m calling a bingo on a tend injury or medical problem meaning she can’t actually do any skiing after day 1 so just sits on her arse as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The company into the blue operates in the uk. They have the balloon rides in a few locations including York, near me!
This!! They do them off the Knavesmire in York at sunrise and sunset. Used to see them all the time as a kid. I’d love to go in one but it’s tainted now if she’s doing one.

Reactions: 3
Oh god please let her go on one of those drag lifts, this I will have to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everything - absolutely everything - is wrong with the spilt cereal video. So many thing this woman does make me see red but this is near the top of the mountain of them. It looks like it was a rehearsed piece which is appalling but if, for some reason that she thinks is acceptable, it was an actual snippet of their lives then it is heart-breaking to think that she ever thought it was right to publish this to the world. The way she treats those innocent boys is disgraceful.

Sophie - your children are not props to hold up your failing instagram account. Their well-being should always be your priority so take them off the gram, give them the privacy that is their right and if you can't make the money you want without them on social media then take yourself off as well.
I’m
I just came across this meme on insta & straight away I thought if sofaaa😭😭😭
My first thoughts on that clip of hinch with inch washing the dishes was that’s definitely not the same 2 prat’s that came walking out thinking they were royalty in a shopping centre on Saturday where a few stupid huns went to get an awful book signed by a stupid housewife who can’t spell properly nor even cook her kids a nutritious meal, they are definitely 2 much slimmer, younger better looking people in that clip, wonder who they were, I’m so confused 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but her ‘anxiety’ is just butterflies about being seen without a filter. I’m normally very empathetic to anyone who suffers but with all these trips, holidays and now a hot air balloon ride, it’s utter bullshit. Don’t class normal nerves as anxiety, she honestly hasn’t a clue.

Oh, and those cards are so generic and devoid of personality - actually they’re very appropriate.
Exactly. Her “anxiety” usually flares when she’s doing something outside of her comfort zone. She’s confusing it for nerves. I know GAD can present in many different ways but it’s not something that comes on simply when you’re nervous about doing something. That is normal fight or flight. That’s healthy and can be very productive. She needs to come back when she’s sat on the verge of a panic attack for no apparent reason, unable to move or rationalise her thoughts.

Annoys me how these dickheads throw the mental health card around as if it’s nothing.

• Heart
That pathetic grim fanny has actually put up a post with a button to press so you can send a happy birthday message to Soph (her friend🤢) I’d love to ask her if she pays £12.99 every time she meets up with any other friends
I reckon the skiing trip will be to the Glasgow ski and snowboard centre. Can’t wait to see how big the skis will be to contain her size 5 footz while she’s bent double shrieking like a banshee. I bet inch has checked the life insurance policy 🤭

• Haha
This looks like a job lot of cards that you’d get from the Card Factory!

So, she’s off skiing? Pity the poor people on the slopes as she comes cackling down.
Looks like a bulk buy of the floral “for her” pack they are the exact same designs 😂

duck off will she ski she can barely even stand let alone ski ⛷
---
Where can I find her “beg board” vision board photo she deleted I’m interested to see if she’s ticking them off. I can’t remember if skiing was on it?

Shy anxious Soph doesn’t fit in with a balloon ride either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like a bulk buy of the floral “for her” pack they are the exact same designs 😂

duck off will she ski she can barely even stand let alone ski ⛷
---
Where can I find her “beg board” vision board photo she deleted I’m interested to see if she’s ticking them off. I can’t remember if skiing was on it?

Shy anxious Soph doesn’t fit in with a balloon ride either
Probably chose the cards herself to fit in with her dull, bland aesthetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the officially hunched vid of glam fairy meeting Hinch ? She does the a really strange head wobble - fakest, strangest thing I’ve ever seen !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking and laughing over the tit show that has just unfolded over the weekend but she has really pissed me off today.
The “naughty chair” and the interrogation that followed was like watching SAS are you tough enough. For fucks sake they are 2 little boys who spilled some cereal. The blame game and the cackling was wholly unnecessary and certainly did not need filming for the gram 🤬. The day will come when Ron will grab his personalised backpack and head for the hills to the Ronnie people. I abhor and detest favouritism (having been brought up by a narc mother and I wasn’t the golden child) and it breaks my heart to witness it. So on what planet does she think that it is acceptable to film and post that🤬🤬🤬🤬

Whilst I’m on my rant. Jamie didn’t do the washing up for her. I’m not sure if she’s aware but women are now allowed to vote and don’t have to sit looking pretty and bringing the husband his pipe and slippers. We no longer live in a Harry Enfield comedy scene.

Oh and one last thing the house is clean. Stop spraying bleeping chemicals on clean surfaces. We all know the cleaner has been in. It is impossible to keep a house looking that sterile with kids and animals. She must be one room behind the cleaner filming for the sheep

Sorry for the rant but she’s pressed my buttons. It’s half term and I have 2 mini toes plus 2 grand toes (4 boys 4-9) and my house looks like I’ve been burgled. Certainly not the show house she is promoting
NC from my Narc Mother & the Golden Boy Brother she favoured chose to ghost me (big surprise) its no fun being the demon kid (when you're actually not!) My little brother stole from them yet I was an A grade student...yet he was perfect! Len actually seemed to admit yes he did spill the cereal in that awful clip & yet she still launched the blame on poor Ron....damaging for both of them & their relationship with each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
random posh skier: ‘Can you hear that? It’s sofa the famous not a cleaner’

another random posh skier: oh that’s what I can hear cackling at the top of the slope, thought it was a bird oi oi

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.