Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Mum Card is something an adult would purchase for their mother.

where is the Happy Birthday Mummy cards?
with the cute drawings on.

I still have a card from my daughter when she was little and it said “Happy birthday Mummy” in different colour writing and stick figure drawings with a little house in multiple colours that looked like a child had actually drew.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
random posh skier: ‘Can you hear that? It’s sofa the famous not a cleaner’

another random posh skier: oh that’s what I can hear cackling at the top of the slope, thought it was a bird oi oi
That high pitch squeal of hers (heard loud and clear on all the Lakey 22 reels) would start an avalanche

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made me laugh….thanks Jamie….erm nah you paid for that, he’s on a career break remember? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Skiing is so fun, I'd love to see her attempt though. Atleast her futZ are big enough where she won't need the skis though.

Hot air balloon ride? You couldn't pay me to get on one.

Nice to see them going on yet ANOTHER get away without their kids though. 👍
Oh this made me LOL 😂
We do need a pic of soon skiing on the slopes with just her futz. Please someone make that happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did not notice this 🤣 that’s so funny. Remember when she made him stand on a hump of sand on the beach? 😆
Oh dear she really has an issue with her height doesn’t she? If I wear heels on a night out I’m taller than the hubbie. Don’t think he likes it but I think it’s funny and wouldn’t stop doing it. She’d look fine if she stood properly instead she looks as if she needs a poo 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still bending down and she's even made him stand on the step 😂😂😂
She looks a bit like Dawn Ward from Cheshire Housewives

Howling that Jimbob has to stand on a step 😂

I cannot imagine either of them skiing. I can, however, picture Jamie drinking in the ski bars and lording it up. Do they both realise that skiing means actual exercise? Something they don’t do. They can’t even walk their dog! We ski and it’s physically hard. I’d love it if she’s spent thousands on getting designer gear for them both only to use on skiing lessons at the local indoor ski slope. If they do go abroad, I really can’t see them actually skiing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.