Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking and laughing over the tit show that has just unfolded over the weekend but she has really pissed me off today.
The “naughty chair” and the interrogation that followed was like watching SAS are you tough enough. For fucks sake they are 2 little boys who spilled some cereal. The blame game and the cackling was wholly unnecessary and certainly did not need filming for the gram 🤬. The day will come when Ron will grab his personalised backpack and head for the hills to the Ronnie people. I abhor and detest favouritism (having been brought up by a narc mother and I wasn’t the golden child) and it breaks my heart to witness it. So on what planet does she think that it is acceptable to film and post that🤬🤬🤬🤬

Whilst I’m on my rant. Jamie didn’t do the washing up for her. I’m not sure if she’s aware but women are now allowed to vote and don’t have to sit looking pretty and bringing the husband his pipe and slippers. We no longer live in a Harry Enfield comedy scene.

Oh and one last thing the house is clean. Stop spraying bleeping chemicals on clean surfaces. We all know the cleaner has been in. It is impossible to keep a house looking that sterile with kids and animals. She must be one room behind the cleaner filming for the sheep

Sorry for the rant but she’s pressed my buttons. It’s half term and I have 2 mini toes plus 2 grand toes (4 boys 4-9) and my house looks like I’ve been burgled. Certainly not the show house she is promoting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Did she say what was in the Flannels bag? More money than sense these women!
duck knows, I didn't listen to it. Saw Hinch flapping her arms around all excited bless her, clapping at someone over in the massive crowds and Inch stood there like the spare part he is. Georgia holding a make up brush, as you do at these kiddy events. Everyone looks awkward, shuffling around watching Hinch, who is obviously loving having an anxiety free day!

Reactions: 21
Imagine your husband washing up and saying it’s for you and you class that as ‘couple goals’ 🤮🤮🤮
Last time my husband said he'd loaded the dishwasher 'for me', instead of saying thanks and sending a video to my mates, I simply replied "for me? Don't you use the plates and everything else then?" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she for bleeping real? The royal Marsden do not want your book about how amazing and rich you are. Kids are dying there. bleeping read the room you dumb witch. I honestly can’t believe it. This tit has to stop, it has to.

How insulting will it be for those children who are terminal or have been bounced from children’s home to children’s home or between multiple foster families and she’s sending a book about her kids being worried about a move to tit farm? Im bleeping raging.

The fact that she’s BOASTING about sending that book to hospices, children’s wards and children’s homes, it knocks me sick.

Reactions: 69
I’ll just leave this here......

When you look like your stinky floofhead tend farm animal pet 🤭

5B50C8EE-10DC-4BB5-BEB0-628758D2965E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she for bleeping real? The royal Marsden do not want your book about how amazing and rich you are. Kids are dying there. bleeping read the room you dumb witch. I honestly can’t believe it. This tit has to stop, it has to.

How insulting will it be for those children who are terminal or have been bounced from children’s home to children’s home or between multiple foster families and she’s sending a book about her kids being worried about a move to tit farm? Im bleeping raging.

The fact that she’s BOASTING about sending that book to hospices, children’s wards and children’s homes, it knocks me sick.
well exactly. its a certain type of person that posts online when they are helping charity.and lets just say its not to help the charity!

is she completely tone death.
who struggling would ever want to read this tit show about safety,home.moving house. really. cost of living sophi and nyour kids are worried about moving to your new million pound house with bigger everything,more everything and bleeping toy rooms. read the room

Reactions: 25
Sopha sharing her birrrfday with Teeny Peeny Thursday guyyyysssh! Whoohooo! 🥳
"Chapter 33 🤭?" No, you silly mare it's 34 when you turn 33 🤪👎🏼 You don't look it though *cough* In all honnnessshty, mosshht days nobody truly knows what you look like with your addiction to filters!
Screenshot_20230214_235304_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she say what was in the Flannels bag? More money than sense these women!
Do you mean Grim Fairy’s Flannels bag? I very much doubt she’s bought anything from Flannels. Prob goes on eBay and buys empty bags. Pop over to her thread, she posted a Cartier bracelet the other day with a caption “boy done good” supposedly a six grand valentines present. Except an enterprising Tattler has found the exact pic online as an ad for the bracelet. These Huns will do anything to pretend to keep up with the millionaire Soph. She’s a very damaging woman. It used to be that they bought the entire cleaning aisle to keep up her gifted “Narnia”, now that she’s flashing the cash and showing more expensive buys, they’re still trying to keep up.
although “Glam” Fairy is a particularly weird follower. Always lying about the expensive stuff she’s bought. She’s currently “doing up” her house after living with the previous (dead) owners old lady decor and furniture for years, it’s a carbon copy of Greyskull, only even more grey and soulless, done on the absolute cheap with terrible workmanship and very shoddy finishing.
oh, and no radiator in the living room, just a plug in heater. Yet she has a bottom of the range Range Rover on the drive. It’s all for show. She’s a very very odd person, desperate to keep up with Hinch but doesn’t have the imagination or money to do so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Does she know you can do stuff/donate stuff for charity without plastering it all over the Internet
She’s probably been reminded to follow through with her offer or had saved it ready for the book signing. She has lost a lot of followers this week. Long awaited booked signing and she has lost more than she’s gained bought

Reactions: 11
Is Sopha still working with Tesco? I went in our local store yesterday and the shelves were filled with all the Hinch merch but last week there wasn’t much of her stuff there. The more expensive items were full price too.

Reactions: 3
duck knows, I didn't listen to it. Saw Hinch flapping her arms around all excited bless her, clapping at someone over in the massive crowds and Inch stood there like the spare part he is. Georgia holding a make up brush, as you do at these kiddy events. Everyone looks awkward, shuffling around watching Hinch, who is obviously loving having an anxiety free day!
I noticed the cough again too - he did it for her as well (grim fairy)

Reactions: 9
Just catching up firstly, is that the first time we’ve seen the dog bathroom since reveal?
Secondly I’m calling a weekend away for her birthday & no phone x
Book signing in Glasgow on Saturday. Roll on the entertainment 😂😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh she’s such a philanthropist, these places don’t want her sending her books she’s bought herself to get onto that stupid list she keeps banging on about… she needs to seriously get in the bleeping sea and stay there 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.