Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a good deed if you record it and use it for content and advertisement purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Having a morning LOL at the Daily Mail troll who wrote this article headline - don’t they know who she is?! 😂😂😂 a very famous cleb - I’m thank you… and on her very special day as well…
That makes her look a right dumb duck! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Sopha still working with Tesco? I went in our local store yesterday and the shelves were filled with all the Hinch merch but last week there wasn’t much of her stuff there. The more expensive items were full price too.
I read in the newspapers that they had reduced it all to rock bottom, dinner sets from £40 to £7 etc....
She made out it was a "sale" It was a permanent clearance!! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having a morning LOL at the Daily Mail troll who wrote this article headline - don’t they know who she is?! 😂😂😂 a very famous cleb - I’m thank you… and on her very special day as well…
Haha just a random “Mum” and not a very good one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no please don’t tell me she’s sent that book to care homes!! Where children have no actual family or home to speak of, who move from place to place in black bin bags at a moments notice, no siblings (let alone with ‘rhyming’ names, no pets, no nothing!! Im sure they could tell her a thing or two about how hard moving is.
How utterly disgusting of her.
It’s actually really made me angry… I have first hand experience of children in foster care. Wrenched from their homes with police and social workers. Told to pack their few belongings in a bag and leave to go to the unknown. No goodbyes, probably won’t ever see their homes and families again. A far cry from hunch’s stupid little story.
OH IM SO MAD. 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh no please don’t tell me she’s sent that book to care homes!! Where children have no actual family or home to speak of, who move from place to place in black bin bags at a moments notice, no siblings (let alone with ‘rhyming’ names, no pets, no nothing!! Im sure they could tell her a thing or two about how hard moving is.
How utterly disgusting of her.
It’s actually really made me angry… I have first hand experience of children in foster care. Wrenched from their homes with police and social workers. Told to pack their few belongings in a bag and leave to go to the unknown. No goodbyes, probably won’t ever see their homes and families again. A far cry from hunch’s stupid little story.
OH IM SO MAD. 😡😡
My parents fostered and I can remember one of them coming to us with things in bin bags 😞
---
First time this week and it's only MONDAY!! 🤡
Kates going to wear out her keyboard today 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s sent these books to vulnerable children. To show off her perfect life with her big house and linear family. She’s a cretin.

Reactions: 25
It really is the most disgusting thing to brag about flaunting your book in the faces of those going through rough times in life, as if you are bestowing a wonderful gift upon them.
Children in care who’ve seen domestic abuse, substances/alcohol/poverty or who’s parents don’t want to or can’t look after them anymore, do not want to read about a person flaunting their wealth however way they can and having the cliche ‘nuclear’ family.
Neither do people with very poorly children.
It’s okay though guys - you can do anything you want to as long as you have your loving family around you, so the book says 🤯

Also Soph - how about just quietly giving a financial contribution to a charity rather than sending them your awful book?
Can’t shift that many so having to give them away for free…

Lakey 22 will be using this to boast about how kond, beautiful and charitable she is 🤢

Reactions: 20
This looks like a job lot of cards that you’d get from the Card Factory!

So, she’s off skiing? Pity the poor people on the slopes as she comes cackling down.
Are they going on a skiing holiday?? Leaving the kids!? No change there then as she’s never with em

Reactions: 11
This looks like a job lot of cards that you’d get from the Card Factory!

So, she’s off skiing? Pity the poor people on the slopes as she comes cackling down.
That mum card is the type of thing I'd expect to buy my mum from my 36 year old husband and me (34 yrs)... not a card I'd buy on behalf of my babies to give. She picked all those cards herself didn't she? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.