Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please let there be footage of her getting off the ski lift. Come on Jimbobnojob. Don’t let us down.

She doesn’t strike me as the skiing type. Is this one of those “out of my comfort zone” things she was banging on about? Or is she going because that’s what she thinks rich people do? 🙄

Reactions: 31
Why has she made out her sister has sent her card to her home, surely she'll see her family on her actual birthday?

She really is deranged, I bet she bought all they cards herself for the gram 🤣🤣🤣

And that mum one is just awful 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mum card
Wife card
Auntie card
Sister card

But no daughter card.??
Maybe Freda is still pissed off about the valentines post where ONLY Jamie made her feel worth anything in her life 😉

Although you can bet your life Freda will be looking after her kids while she fucks off to the slopes on yet another child free trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but her ‘anxiety’ is just butterflies about being seen without a filter. I’m normally very empathetic to anyone who suffers but with all these trips, holidays and now a hot air balloon ride, it’s utter bullshit. Don’t class normal nerves as anxiety, she honestly hasn’t a clue.

Oh, and those cards are so generic and devoid of personality - actually they’re very appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They look like Sympathy cards :/ Esp with that awful black and white filter over them!

How nice they going away yet again with their hard earned/fleeced money! I dunno, maybe its just me but when its either my partners birthday or mine we always do something with our child involved too. So usually our birthdays are spent at a theme park, kids place, trampoline park etc so he can join in. Its not really what we truly would like to do for our birthdays but you need to put your children in the picture too and do something all together. I bet her kids are packed off to mothers or the sisters for the duration of the Balloon ride and Ski trip. So it can all be about HER! I can only imagine how bleeping ridiculous she acts at the Skiing resort. God help anyone else there trying to enjoy their break.

Reactions: 15
Oh for fucks sake. Pass the sick bags. Can you Imagine the slow motion vomit inducing shite we are going to have to put up with with ski montages and hot air balloons. Nauseating 🤮

Whenever I’ve been skiing, the photos are all of me either on my arse or dancing on the bar. Hers will have some slowed down acoustic Disney Frozen song over the top where she’s gliding like a bleeping swan. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn't it the Glasgow vom fest this weekend too? That and Sopha and Jimmers skiing is gonna be bleeping hilarious. Brb guyscchhh getting my 10 litres of coke and crunky snacks blessed be x lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cannot imagine her skiing. She’s so awkward. Always trying to hide her height, she has terrible posture and no grace. Unless she’s been before, which I’m sure she hasn’t because she would have said, I doubt she’ll even be able to stand up.
I really hope she pisses Jamie off so he films her falling over & posts it. And yeah, I feel very sorry for anyone else there at the same time, she’s going to be screeching and cackling away.
man’s how’s she doing to fit the hair bows under a ski helmet?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am here for the footage of her skiing. She’s awkward when she walks!
---
Inch probably said he wanted to take her somewhere with plenty of “snow” and she was very enthusiastic ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d see hot air balloons over Essex when driving up the a12 to work on a morning, assume there’s a company around the rural Chelmsford area (maybe more inland than notafarm).

Reactions: 11
Gutted I’m out on Saturday (not on a train to Glasgow though)
Bet she flies.
---
Please please please let there be footage of her getting off the ski lift. Come on Jimbobnojob. Don’t let us down.

She doesn’t strike me as the skiing type. Is this one of those “out of my comfort zone” things she was banging on about? Or is she going because that’s what she thinks rich people do? 🙄
It’s her new obsession
She’ll decorate one of her rooms like a snow lodge now xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.