Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry guys I am catching up and I am fecking raging tonight !!!!

Do you know how much these nappies cost - a bloody fortune !!!I I am working full time but even so - Aldi or Lidl nappies are my go to .... I some times buy branded ones on pay day but sorry these ones are way too dear. I know she is a C U N T and should be ignored but I am even feeling guilty for not giving my little guy the best

View attachment 52026
Husband and I both work full time and earn a decent wage and we still use Lidl nappies. Our baby goes through so many so quickly, sometimes within minutes of the last change. Buying these expensive nappies you may as well just start shitting in money and throwing it in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet the carpeting of ma and pa's house was done with a huge discount in return for a story and shade etc being discussed.
If I did this in my mums house, I wouldn't need to tell everyone online about it unless I was being paid to and they consented
And the timing’s just a bit too perfect!
Gets some backlash online for being greedy then next minute saint soph’s paying for her mam and dads carpet 🙄

Reactions: 15
The thing is, if her Mum and Dad has told her they wanted the same carpet as hers but just a ‘couple of shades darker’ and that’s what she got them, why is she getting her knickers in a twist about whether they will like it or not?? She’s basically got them exactly what they wanted!

Reactions: 26
The thing is, if her Mum and Dad has told her they wanted the same carpet as hers but just a ‘couple of shades darker’ and that’s what she got them, why is she getting her knickers in a twist about whether they will like it or not?? She’s basically got them exactly what they wanted!
Spot on more contrived bull crap for engagement and look at me how wonderful,I am I have made a fortune and pay for nothing but I bought my mum and dad a carpet because I am so generous! 🙄

Reactions: 19
She’s trying to do some damage control because more people are beginning to see her for the greedy person she is. It doesn’t work when your good deeds only apply to yours and your own. She has millions of loyal followers out there, an “army” as she puts it, yet she can’t even give back.

Reactions: 25
I love Aldi nappies.. Iv noticed a lot of nursery’s switching to these too! The one my little girl went to used pampers pull ups on her and omg when she poo’d it either came out the side of rolled out the nappy (to much info) when I took it of because the nappies are just to flimsy! She’s to posh these days to promote own store brand nappies though ain’t she 🙄

Reactions: 6
Moving on.. who called the freshen up Friday and other various things she’s done today. Also I hope she doesn’t stick to calling Ronnie Ronald McDonald poor child!!!!

Reactions: 26
Have they picked it? Just even if my parents suggested they wanted a new carpet, I wouldn’t surprise them with it. I’d take them out to choose it as their home is theirs to decorate. But maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t have my baby on there full stop!! I don’t understand these people who have their children on social media for every weirdo out there to see.... there are people who use his photo to create “keepsakes”
If u want to put yourself out there fine but leave ur kids out of it, it’s not hard 🙄
Agree an all these Instagram and YouTube kids are the 1st to have this put on them. We didn't have social media growing up. Remember how embarrassing it was if your mam got the photo album out? An these kids have it all out there with no choice. Like someone said up thread the internet is forever. One day this will be a scandal.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I need to rant. Shes snivelling like a spoilt little brat because she hasn't seen her mum for days and it's really triggered me. I lost my mum and would literally give anything to spend 5 minutes with her. I will never get over the fact that I wont see her again.

Think I might stay off her stories for a bit although I only look at them so i can join in with you tattlers 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They probably chose it and knew it was going down, hence not recording their reaction. I'm sure her inbox will be overflowing with messages telling her what a wonderful woman she is & how lucky her parents are to have her. Praise Saint Soph. Who would go into anyone else's house and change something without their consent?! A new carpet is quite a dramatic change.

Reactions: 17
My parents would hate anyone messing with their house. My mam moaned when I cleaned her kitchen and moved the utensils.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mine went straight into 0-3 months clothing, even some 3-6 months. Had to give away all his brand new newborn-sized clothes. So gutted 😂
My boy was 8lb 14 and fitted into newborn/firstsize for like 2 months x

Reactions: 1
Not only that but did her mum or dad just say that in the hope they would get a freebie too

Reactions: 3
sorry guys I am catching up and I am fecking raging tonight !!!!

Do you know how much these nappies cost - a bloody fortune !!!I I am working full time but even so - Aldi or Lidl nappies are my go to .... I some times buy branded ones on pay day but sorry these ones are way too dear. I know she is a C U N T and should be ignored but I am even feeling guilty for not giving my little guy the best

View attachment 52026
Don't ever feel like that! You are doing amazing I'm sure.
I don't have kids my own but I have nieces. And I'm pretty sure aldi nappies are the ones that win all the awards

Angelbelle a Nappy is a tit catcher. Why would you feel like you arent giving your son the best because you dont catch his tit in Pampers? Lidl nappies actually come out top for nappies in various polls and tests. Just because Pampers is a well known brand, doesnt make the nappy any better

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree an all these Instagram and YouTube kids are the 1st to have this put on them. We didn't have social media growing up. Remember how embarrassing it was if your mam got the photo album out? An these kids have it all out there with no choice. Like someone said up thread the internet is forever. One day this will be a scandal.
I wonder how many of these insta-mums would be completely horrified by the idea of child beauty pageants when it's basically exactly what they're doing with their children. Except that instead of just a room full of potential creeps, it's the entire internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.