Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her last couple of stories for tonight. There is absolutely no sincerity in her voice at all or her facial expressions. People could say it’s the voice changer and the filter giving that ‘illusion’ but that’s not true. She didn’t do it as a gift to her parents she did it to brag online, to give media a chance to write stories about her paying for a persons shopping and surprising her parents with a brand new carpet while they’ve been on holiday. Everything is an act.

Reactions: 29
Heinz uk blocked me after I messaged them about grinch
im so petty I won’t buy their products again after they gifted food to hinch, when theres been children going hungry over the school holidays and homeless people on the streets

Reactions: 20
So she paid for a hinchers shopping and now she’s “bought” a carpet for her mam and dad.

So relatable and caring. Engagement seeking and attention seeking at its best, no? SOMETHING IS COMING GUYZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
New tread title..Heinz give to the greedy and not the needy. Hinch rakes it in and gifts, gifted carpets to her kin..

I noticed she commented earlier after people had been discussing what she’s being saying re ‘inside info’ and questioning about her but she didn’t even acknowledge what was said 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t know, it always seemed a bit odd the frequent teasing of info but never actually saying anything concrete.
Agree... either spill it or............

Reactions: 17
I got so worked up about the smell, I thought there was something wrong with him! I even asked the dr at the 6 week check up! Awful nappies 😡
My daughter is 20 next week and I can still remember that honking Pampers nappy smell 🤮 I used Tesco nappies which were brilliant, about a third of the price and not stinking!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Hinch trying to prove she’s not just a scammer, paying for people’s shopping on the self scanner

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Sophlora. I’d wave but I’m a bit busy stirring my cauldron. 🙄🖕🏻
He is on hungry baby milk and already weaning at 4 months. Seems about right 😶
I’ve saw negative comments about him being on hungry baby milk but I don’t see the problem with this, all of mine were on it.
What’s wrong with hungry baby milk?
I’m not a fan of her but I don’t like comments about her choices of weaning or how she raises her son, years ago it was normal to wean a baby younger than 6 months, guidelines change.
That’s up to her to wean early, not really anyone’s business.
She annoys me and her choices to promote herself are so wrong, I could go on however remarks about her parenting choices are not our business.
I sound terrible and I’m really sorry but I think sometimes chatting about her in this manner doesn’t feel right.

Reactions: 13
That’s correct, they have! Prob was she paused.
What I don’t get is why lie? Surely that’s more relatable
Do you know for sure they’ve split up?
Maybe the were having a break and worked things out?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.