Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s had a brand new carpet put in her parents house. As nice as that is to do (unless it’s been *gifted) was there a need to broadcast it? She’s really trying very very hard to come across as the sweet girl next door with paying for the hinchers shopping and now this. Don’t forget making sure her mums cushions have been chopped. [emoji849]
MASSIVE #gift or #ad coming soon, definitely

Reactions: 6
Totally understand.
I’ve got two in nappies so it’s expensive. Never bought Pampers and won’t because of the price. Had them #gifted from my mother once but didn’t like them.
Still trying to find one shop where I like them both. Child one is in size 5 pull ups, child two is in size 3 nappies.
Lidl are my favourite for the eldest but youngest gel keeps leaking. Next and last on my list is Aldi. Tried all the others. Can’t afford to go to two different shops.
I tried the Boots ones too - they are OK too

Reactions: 1
Didn’t LMM do a post around a month ago about turning the washing machine down to 30 to help the environment? Of course Sophie would pull this off as her own thing! She’s copied LMM a few times and passed it off as her own! Let’s be honest she’s good at passing things of as her own it’s how she got ‘famous’.

I use to be pampers with my previous two but found I Prefer Aldi this time round! Nothing wrong with saving money!!

Reactions: 14
Totally understand.
I’ve got two in nappies so it’s expensive. Never bought Pampers and won’t because of the price. Had them #gifted from my mother once but didn’t like them.
Still trying to find one shop where I like them both. Child one is in size 5 pull ups, child two is in size 3 nappies.
Lidl are my favourite for the eldest but youngest gel keeps leaking. Next and last on my list is Aldi. Tried all the others. Can’t afford to go to two different shops.
Asda!!!

Reactions: 3
Asda’s Little Angels all the way here. It was always Pampers initially when I was a first time mum because they’re the ones you always heard about and supposedly “the best”, but the price is ridiculous and I found they leaked quite a bit. Would never buy them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah so ma and pa Barker have been away on holiday, so that explains why her and Jamie have actually been “cooking” this week. How has Hinch gone this long without a toad in the hole?
I thought Boobelle said she was told they'd split up. I'm so confused! 😫

Reactions: 15
sorry guys I am catching up and I am fecking raging tonight !!!!

Do you know how much these nappies cost - a bloody fortune !!!I I am working full time but even so - Aldi or Lidl nappies are my go to .... I some times buy branded ones on pay day but sorry these ones are way too dear. I know she is a C U N T and should be ignored but I am even feeling guilty for not giving my little guy the best

View attachment 52026
Don’t feel guilty at all! I’ve tried these and they are useless leak all the time ALDI all the way or ASDA she wouldn’t be using them herself if they weren’t gifted!

Reactions: 4
Does this mean we are going to be subjected to that piss poor excuse of a roast dinner Sunday. Bollocks, going to go buy some zoflora to pour into my eyeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not wrote on here in a while!

See she’s wangled some #gifted carpets for her mum and dad 🙄

Reactions: 10
I thought Boobelle said she was told they'd split up. I'm so confused! 😫
Yeah i thought that too, im confused as well. Unless they've gone for a make or break holiday.
I'm thinking Hinch did that story about the carpet to
a) brag trying to make us think she's wonderful - you've failed Hinch as my opinion hasn't changed and doubt it will
b) to prove that her ma and pa are in fact together despite what's been said on here.
c) Trying to prove to us that she has bought something instead of it being gifted. No doubt she got a big discount.
Funny if her folks didn't like the carpet and only said it to be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah i thought that too, im confused as well. Unless they've gone for a make or break holiday.
I'm thinking Hinch did that story about the carpet to
a) brag trying to make us think she's wonderful - you've failed Hinch as my opinion hasn't changed and doubt it will
b) to prove that her ma and pa are in fact together despite what's been said on here.
c) Trying to prove to us that she has bought something instead of it being gifted. No doubt she got a big discount.
Funny if her folks didn't like the carpet and only said it to be nice.
Oh why did someone say her parents had split up??

Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
My daughter is 2 and in size 4 nappies 🤔

sorry guys I am catching up and I am fecking raging tonight !!!!

Do you know how much these nappies cost - a bloody fortune !!!I I am working full time but even so - Aldi or Lidl nappies are my go to .... I some times buy branded ones on pay day but sorry these ones are way too dear. I know she is a C U N T and should be ignored but I am even feeling guilty for not giving my little guy the best

View attachment 52026
Honestly, these aren't the best. Nothing to feel guilty for ❤

Reactions: 2
I thought her washing dream team was with the Bold spring awakening pods 🤔 What's up, can you not make up your mind Sophie?

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
My baby is 15 week old and has been in size 3 since she was 8 week old lol she was 9lb4oz at birth and really long as well. Been in 3-6 month clothes since 8 week and they’re already pretty snug!

Reactions: 4
Asda’s Little Angels all the way here. It was always Pampers initially when I was a first time mum because they’re the ones you always heard about and supposedly “the best”, but the price is ridiculous and I found they leaked quite a bit. Would never buy them again.
I always thought that pampers smelt really weird when my son had done a wee. He’s 9 now but when he was a baby Huggies nappies were still on the go and I found those to be way better than pampers. Then we moved onto the Asda little angels and they were fab!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.