Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was known in the past that some bloggers used to sell pr / gifted make up on eBay and were caught, I wouldn’t be surprised if Grinch was doing this or via her mum a la the table
Most of the young influencers on Instagram sell the clothes on depop brand new tags still on, on depop after they’ve posted them 😂

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned on organised_motherhood_’s thread she did a story about Trolls and ads etc.
It’s worth a watch. Most of what she says applies to Hinch. She mentions Tattle too [emoji6]

One point she made was that sometimes accounts jump on the troll bandwagon to increase engagement and get sympathy followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I dont understand why iconic would have sent her all of that make up and those brushes. The brushes are immaculate so you can see she has never used them to apply makeup.
She would never show her own face having makeup applied as shes full of self loathing for her unfiltered face.

Selfish moneygrabbing cow

Reactions: 22
I’ve literally found one that smells nice, every other I’ve smelt makes me feel sick! And the smell lasts about 5 minutes even when sprayed on fabrics etc (I know I know I fell for it all😩)
I’m back after airing the house out 😂
This is the country garden one. I’m just gobsmacked how strong it was. I diluted it down and whizzed round after cleaning as I was paranoid the cat pee would linger and I’m out of the enzyme cleaner I usually use. I’ll stick to swilling the bin out and leaving it outside to dry I think

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.