Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice the sly pull down of the jumper to show off her new necklace 🙄

Reactions: 12
Since being on here and watching hinches stories, im constantly getting advertisements on social media for loft extensions 😂 anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh where did they get that info from? 😂😂 think they need to review their sources!
I would take what Hinch says with a pinch of salt thats why she isn't showing us the parents reactions when they got home to see their new carpet, doubt its to do with them being shy.
I dare say Ma Barker has gone on holiday and Pa Barker has gone somewhere else.
I bet Hinch posts a boomerang of them tomorrow.

Reactions: 22
I would take what Hinch says with a pinch of salt thats why she isn't showing us the parents reactions when they got home to see their new carpet, doubt its to do with them being shy.
I dare say Ma Barker has gone on holiday and Pa Barker has gone somewhere else.
I bet Hinch posts a boomerang of them tomorrow.
Yeah I know half of what she spouts is crap, but anyone on here can say anything but they need to provide receipts!

I reckon she won’t Instagram their reaction cos she knows they’re gonna hate the plain grey but if their marriage is on the rocks then their bland marriage will match the bland carpet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
Oh god, we've got potty training to come, and her doing stories on poopoos and weewees 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
No not at all. my daughter is roughly the same age as Ronnie and in size 3. You can’t do size 2 nappies up round her stomach!

Reactions: 4
I’m not meaning this as a personal comment about anyone but I just get really irritated when people give you half a bit of gossip and won’t really tell you what they ‘know’!

Either say it properly or not at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
5D9F8EA9-14CC-41ED-B166-7C9D924FEE59.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster and I know the comparison has been made before but that defo does not look much like Gemma Collins but more like the witch herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not meaning this as a personal comment about anyone but I just get really irritated when people give you half a bit of gossip and won’t really tell you what they ‘know’!

This! They were being too vague either because a) they wanted to create suspense and get a reaction b) they knew jack tit or c) both. Then the constant coming and going, yeah if you’re gonna leave just do it. As bad as people on FB saying they’ll deactivate their account in a status just to get attention. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Hi guys, yea I personally think it is fake news about the holiday, but i cant prove it.
So they don't want to be on insta-hasn't bothered ma Barker up till now?👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I hear ya!! I have questioned people in the past when they give bits of information but they never reply.... very irritating!

Reactions: 12
If you can’t tell the whole story, why bother feeding people little droplets of info? Obviously to stir the cauldron (since we’re all witches ofc 😁).

Reactions: 16
My little girl would still fit in size three if she wore nappies and she’s 3.5.

Those nappy pants are way more expensive than regular nappies and pampers are expensive as it is. They’re meant for babies that are either crawling away or potty training. Ronnie is doing neither. No need otherwise. Just more expense but I guess it’s fine if they are *gifted. Nappies are expensive enough (and so so bad for the environment).

I bet the carpeting of ma and pa's house was done with a huge discount in return for a story and shade etc being discussed.
If I did this in my mums house, I wouldn't need to tell everyone online about it unless I was being paid to and they consented

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.