Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree an all these Instagram and YouTube kids are the 1st to have this put on them. We didn't have social media growing up. Remember how embarrassing it was if your mam got the photo album out? An these kids have it all out there with no choice. Like someone said up thread the internet is forever. One day this will be a scandal.
Two words "cash cows"

Reactions: 4
This from the woman who not even ten stories before this was wrapping every single nappy in unnecessary plastic. I know nappies aren’t great either, but does every single one need to be wrapped in even more plastic just to save her nose the trauma of smelling poo?
I had one of these nappy bins for my first nearly 20 years ago. It reeked. It didn’t last long. Just a gimmick IMP

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many of these insta-mums would be completely horrified by the idea of child beauty pageants when it's basically exactly what they're doing with their children. Except that instead of just a room full of potential creeps, it's the entire internet.
Most of them like to think there more better then us when we wouldn't ever expose our kids like that for money. All the ones I've seen have supportive husbands, loads of help, no money worries, life is great for them it's not like that where i live. I bet my phone (seen Tattlers betting houses an cars i have none) not a beg just the truth 😂, that none of us would sell our children.

Reactions: 5
Yes it was.... 🤔
I noticed she commented earlier after people had been discussing what she’s being saying re ‘inside info’ and questioning about her but she didn’t even acknowledge what was said 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t know, it always seemed a bit odd the frequent teasing of info but never actually saying anything concrete.

Reactions: 21
Yeah there had been rumours as wasn't seen together for a while.
@Boobelle had some information about them
😂😂😂😂 wasn’t seen together in a while, like they are some A list celebrity couple.
I haven’t seen my parents together for about 6 months but they are definitely still married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well my heart is full..a millionaire buys her parents ( who where abroad allegedly) new carpets....Who said she didn't give back to the needy?🙄 The only way to become a millionaire easier or quicker than her is to win the lottery!

Reactions: 14
Although I agree to a point, I'd like to know if they send any products to food banks, food projects etc because if they don't then shame shame shame
She sent food to the dogs trust around this time last year. Dont know about anything fot humans though 😂

Reactions: 4
I always thought that pampers smelt really weird when my son had done a wee. He’s 9 now but when he was a baby Huggies nappies were still on the go and I found those to be way better than pampers. Then we moved onto the Asda little angels and they were fab!
bovril bum ...that what we all called it when my 2 were young!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have been so busy these past few days I'm struggling to keep up here. Let me summarise and you can tell me if I've missed anything.

Date with stace
Welcome back trace
Sausage slop
Paid for a hinchers shop
Her new jumpers so soft
Still begging about the loft
A day without her phone
Jamie's still at home

I think that's about it. Let me know if I've missed anything 😆
Your profile pic really scares the pants off me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.