Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I seeing things?? She said she’s bought the carpets for her parents house? Bet she got a bleeping huge discount if she did! I have the same carpet ( bought 18 months ago) and they aren’t cheap!
She can afford it without a discount. I sure hope she didn't get a discount cos no one else does!

Reactions: 6
eh no !!!! - she then said "it's the biggest eco-friendliest thing we can all do" - no lady, try at least halving your chemical use or the shite plastic stuff you buy and even try putting on a full wash (this only scratches surface) - yes using a 30 degree wash is good advice but saying "it's the biggest eco-friendliest thing we can all do" is to me saying ..... do this and we're eco-warriors

1572026090792.png

Reactions: 18
Ah so ma and pa Barker have been away on holiday, so that explains why her and Jamie have actually been “cooking” this week. How has Hinch gone this long without a toad in the hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t she wash all her baby clothes on a separate wash? Pretty sure the baby setting on a washing machine is about 60 degrees and like an hour long 🙈 Or is she now acting like she never did that and being self righteous as if she’s contributing to saving the planet. I’ve always done my washing on a quick wash on 30 since I can remember washing clothes, I just assumed that was the norm! Hate to break it to you Soph, but people like YOU and your hinchers are the ones that are doing the damage and continuing to do so! But thanks for reminding us all to wash at 30 you bleeping bellend.
Doesn’t she wash all her baby clothes on a separate wash? Pretty sure the baby setting on a washing machine is about 60 degrees and like an hour long 🙈 Or is she now acting like she never did that and being self righteous as if she’s contributing to saving the planet. I’ve always done my washing on a quick wash on 30 since I can remember washing clothes, I just assumed that was the norm! Hate to break it to you Soph, but people like YOU and your hinchers are the ones that are doing the damage and continuing to do so! But thanks for reminding us all to wash at 30 you bleeping bellend.
Hope you're all going to follow saint Sophie's example ladies - turn your wash down to 30° to save the planet 👍🌎
I usually do a 20° Wash but I discovered yesterday that the Ariel Pods don’t disintegrate very well at that temperature (had to do an extra rinse) so I’ve upped to a 30° today 😀
I’m normally a “Bold” Pod Customer but the other half was in Costco yesterday & brought in a Jumbo Size Ariel Pods much to my 😤
If I don’t get on with them then I’ll donate them to my local Dogs Trust ( Can’t give to a Foodbank as large container is open with no safety clip)

Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
My Friend’s wee boy is 14mths and a size 5 😊
It grates on me how she makes out “she’s just wanting us to know” bla bla bla 🤬

Reactions: 2
sorry guys I am catching up and I am fecking raging tonight !!!!

Do you know how much these nappies cost - a bloody fortune !!!I I am working full time but even so - Aldi or Lidl nappies are my go to .... I some times buy branded ones on pay day but sorry these ones are way too dear. I know she is a C U N T and should be ignored but I am even feeling guilty for not giving my little guy the best

1572026831878.png

Reactions: 9
She says she didn't quite make being a teacher. So she would need voluntary work, a levels, a degree.... she makes it sound like she was so close!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
And that vamoosh, she advertises only works on a 90˚ wash. The enzyme doesn't activate in anything cooler. It is handy but I just try to keep my pets bedding as hair free as possible with hoovering and lint rolling.
A pet wear washing bag is great, sometimes called a horse wear bag...ebay of course 😂 We have a dog and indoor guinea pigs who live on fleece so it’s invaluable, never any hairs in the machine. Those sachets she uses are so expensive to use all the time and I’ve heard some bad reviews on them that they don’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She says she didn't quite make being a teacher. So she would need voluntary work, a levels, a degree.... she makes it sound like she was so close!!!
Plus an extra year of teacher training provides that wasn’t her degree. She would be eaten alive by some of the kids I’ve taught :)

I found the carpet story a bit weird... the written text said she had bought her mum and dad a carpet... but Sophie was saying I hope she likes it and it was all she she she for a minute then towards the end she said i hope they like it.... is it for ur mum or for ur mum and dad?? Make ur mind up!

Reactions: 11

Do you know how much these nappies cost - a bloody fortune !!!I I am working full time but even so - Aldi or Lidl nappies are my go to .... I some times buy branded ones on pay day but sorry these ones are way too dear. I know she is a C U N T and should be ignored but I am even feeling guilty for not giving my little guy the best

View attachment 52026
Don't feel guilty, Lidl nappies are fab! Wish I'd realised with my first how good they were, would have saved me a bomb rather than buying pampers because I thought they were the best option!

Does anyone else think that size 3 nappies is rather big for a baby that’s only just turned 4 months also. Maybe I’m off because my little one was so tiny when he was born. He was only in size 4+ when potty trained so maybe it’s just me! 😬
My baby is 6 months old and In 4+😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

View attachment 52026
Don't you dare feel guilty. You are working hard to provide everything your baby needs, whereas she is sat in her house doing sweet FA and gets given this stuff for free. Your child will grow up with a work ethic and know that everything they had you earned.
I used supermarket brand nappies for both my boys, not for financial issues but because they were the best ones I found. These nappies are not great and I'd bet my house Hinch wouldn't be using them it she want being paid to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 52026
Totally understand.
I’ve got two in nappies so it’s expensive. Never bought Pampers and won’t because of the price. Had them #gifted from my mother once but didn’t like them.
Still trying to find one shop where I like them both. Child one is in size 5 pull ups, child two is in size 3 nappies.
Lidl are my favourite for the eldest but youngest gel keeps leaking. Next and last on my list is Aldi. Tried all the others. Can’t afford to go to two different shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is on hungry baby milk and already weaning at 4 months. Seems about right 😶

Reactions: 4

View attachment 52026
Try Asda’s own they are sooo soft!! I found Aldi’s leak. I’ve seen an advert for these nappies they are meant to be useful when the baby is up and about so you can just shove them on. Ronnie doesn’t need them 🥴 not that I would ever buy them as soon as they’re wet they fall down

Reactions: 6
Try Asda’s own they are sooo soft!! I found Aldi’s leak. I’ve seen an advert for these nappies they are meant to be useful when the baby is up and about so you can just shove them on. Ronnie doesn’t need them 🥴 not that I would ever buy them as soon as they’re wet they fall down
And they’re more expensive. My toddler has them but younger one doesn’t yet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.