Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait wait.
So Solomon is getting a new show, a channel 4 DIY SOS attempt. Does that mean her job with SYLO is done then? They won't let her do two similar shows on competing channels will they?
So is Hunch actually taking over SYLO and that's going to be announced at the end of this season?
That would be worth watching 😂 hilarious!

Reactions: 2
Wait wait wait.
So Solomon is getting a new show, a channel 4 DIY SOS attempt. Does that mean her job with SYLO is done then? They won't let her do two similar shows on competing channels will they?
So is Hunch actually taking over SYLO and that's going to be announced at the end of this season?
Please bleeping NO. I mean I don’t watch it, but just no.

---

I highly doubt it. I stand by hinch and trollomon begged producers to let her be a part of it in the hope that it would lead to more tv work for her. Which I don’t think it will.

---

Why would you plan Lonnie’s birthday in January when he was born in May. Tell me that hinch ehhh? Tell me that.
Who the duck sends save the date for anything, let alone a bleeping 2 year old’s birthday. And a cake table? I’m bleeping done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I highly doubt it. I stand by hinch and trollomon begged producers to let her be a part of it in the hope that it would lead to more tv work for her. Which I don’t think it will.

---

Why would you plan Lonnie’s birthday in January when he was born in May. Tell me that hinch ehhh? Tell me that.
I just KNEW you’d be all over this! My little one will be 2 in May and I’m absolutely not anywhere near planning his birthday!

Reactions: 9
That tend meeting is up there with the bingo counters for me. bleeping hilarious but so embarrassingly cringe. Ha ha ha ha duck my life.

Ps. If you care about Henry so much, take him on a walk instead of letting him 'run free' at tend farm. All dogs need walks outside of the garden hinch and 5 mins in the garden before you let the floofs back out isn't running free and it isn't sufficient exercise for any dog, let alone a Cocker Spaniel you twit.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.