Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got history for this and did the same for Hinch yourself happy.
Tickets were £12.99, but back then you weren't even allowed to take your own pics!
You had to let the official photographer do it and then download them.
That's how the real images of the Desperate Dan jaw first came out. A tattler got hold of the login and put them all on here, and then slowly people were uploading and tagging her. It was a good day 😂
Fuckin hell, i've never seen that photo of her before 😳
She'd scare a glass eye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So sad tha
Good grief, she's hardly J. K. Rowling is she. So many rules. I'm sure J. K is quaking in her boots at this top selling awfur.

View attachment 1909851
so so sad that this thicko is claiming she writes books. Sadder that people are lapping it up to. Sad for the good children’s book authors out there who have probably worked very hard for any sort of recognition

Reactions: 24
Your all being mean to our poor old soph! She works really hard 6days a week, Hardly goes out and has to dance to the washing machine. This is why she selling tickets so she's only there for an hour because she so BUSYYYYYYY GUYS. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, so Dirty Dancing is some sort of gala performance so she’s got free tickets and it’s all very exciting because other z list celebrities might be there but we all know full well that she wouldn’t be going if it was the opening night of Othello.
People have different backgrounds, varying levels of intelligence and not everyone is fortunate enough to have had a good education, I get that, but what makes her a vacuous, ignorant chav is her total lack of interest in and respect for anything that does not fall within her shallow little bubble of existence.
There are plenty of people who are out of work and therefore get to spend plenty of time with their children but don’t necessarily have the money to take them out lots of places and there are other people (myself included) who work really hard and earn decent money but don’t have the time to take their children out places. She has the time and the money to do loads with those kids and what do they do? Sit in the conservatory, go round to her old sister’s house or watch cartoons on their iPads. She has absolutely no desire to experience any new opportunities for herself and now she’s denying her children as well. I just don’t understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t forget to wear a grey snit-suit, put a huge bow in your hair and sharpie your eyebrows so you can blend in with the huns! 🤣
You'll be able to tell I'm a tattler as I'll be the only one with washed hair and not wearing my pyjamas!
I'll take crunky snacks and maybe a mugshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The boys aren’t sleeping? No wonder. Ronnie sleeps in a room with terrifying fat camels and a weird looking Henry. In a bedroom made of straw and wood. And Lennies room is like a torture chamber with iron bits. And where for the love of god is that hare picture 😱😱🤣
and good god when he wants that room changed!

Reactions: 11
Why’s she walking round the garden in that video, instead of just waking out the house to the car, and then fake telling someone that she’s ‘just coming’. She’s is a terrible actress and absolutely bleeping deranged!

Reactions: 28
Tickets were £12.99, but back then you weren't even allowed to take your own pics!
That's how the real images of the Desperate Dan jaw first came out. A tattler got hold of the login and put them all on here, and then slowly people were uploading and tagging her. It was a good day 😂
This is so funny.

Do you have any links to the threads so I can add it all to the wiki x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off you stupid twit. Would love to see her try it.
Nope, it ain't happening you thick duck. Honestly, she ain't right in the head with these crazy things she spouts.

View attachment 1910083
trouble is this is the kind of privilaged bleeping thing she will manage to do. and it wont be fair. once again sophie gets something noone in the real world should or would be able to.

Reactions: 8
Guyysch I’m worried about the huns 😳
all wandering around the book signing locations, looking for this person

then they will come face to face with good ol Soph bless’er’aaart, with her unfiltered face and shiny stick on eyebrows

they just won’t belive it guyysch if I’m honest

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
is she aware that this is what pr team are for. once again her sheeples will be wetting themselves! no no sophie your team realaise the tiniest amout. 1. so they can gauge the nu,mbers. and 2 so they can then tell the crowd quick selling fast and then the site can say out of stock and how impressive does that look.
and so then the person gets to look poplular,make people ask for more and her pr team go wanking into her boots! becasue she then gets to " realease more guuyyyyys because you love me so much" and it upmarks often the people wanting them and even the cost.

Reactions: 13
That photographer’s website was the gift that kept on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will be so disappointed in the people of Glasgow if anyone turns up at Silverburn to meet this fuckwit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You're so right. I thought she was going to share some small business' but it was just basically one big ad without her having to actually advertise it herself. She said Instagram is hard right now but it's people like her that make it hard for some people. The filtering, the bragging, the fake portrayal of a Disney lifestyle, influencing people to buy shite they don't need so they too can have a life like hers when the chances of this happening is really small. If she really gave a tit about her followers she would he honest and admit to using a filter and also stop with the 'I don't know how all this happened to me' tit and admit that her and Jimbob always wanted to be famous but they didn't have any talent so thought they'd give Instagram a crack and it took them a few years of trying to gain momentum with a home account
yup. its eaxctly the kind of account,following,beahviour that is causing so much trouble. the content. the way she interacts. the way she is privalaged and forces others to want,need, do without so they can be like her,be loved by her,be accepted as someonoe who means something.
its a fake. her life is a shop front. and step insdie or watch and your going into said shop to buy. they put out their shop counters to intise you in( so her showing her life) and then sell sell sell.
but we are seeing a snapshot of her life. we arent seeing anything THAT RESEMBLES TRUTH. WE ARE SEEING WHAT SHE SPENDS LITERAL HOURS TO GET RIGHT AND RECORD. her reels are setup up her random videoing of her everyday life are setup. nothing we see has gone on without pre med or set up or a script. its all fake. it is not her life. its a well oilled put together machine. eisnged to entise and sell to her costomers.
her fans arent her luvvies they are her costomer.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.