Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck it I'm going along anyway and trying to see if I can spot her in the wild.
She's no problem with people putting photos on insta without their consent after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
These book signings will be chaos, Sophie absolutely terrified because everyone will be surprised at what she really looks like, the sheep off their tits huffing Zoflora in the queue and Jamie being the hired witch to take filtered photos 📸 and trying desperately to be funny about wearing flip flops.
And you can be a part of this circus for only £12.99!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What's the name, I used to check on that girl because I was seriously concerned, but it went away from my history and can't remember for the life of me the name
I'll be banned if I share it but she's a_true_ and try and guess the rest 😅

Reactions: 9
It just doesn't sink in with her followers that she's out AGAIN, probably with a meal afterwards and THEY are paying for it.

Reactions: 15
Well I never! I honestly didn’t realise that you would have to buy a ticket to a book signing. All the sheep would have already pre ordered the book in advance though so I’m a bit confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it was £12.99 then £6.99 and now back to £12.99 with a meet and greet with one photo with Hinch but no selfies? What's the difference between someone taking the photo or you taking it yourself....apart from the staff secretly whacking a filter on it beforehand 🙄 but what if they've already bought the book? The losers have to pay another £12.99 for another book and to see her. This is worst thought out and planned book release I've ever seen!
They're being clever with the wording that it's 12.99 for a ticket to the signing with a free book. So the thick huns don't think they're paying for the book again, despite that being exactly what they're paying for.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They're being clever with the wording that it's 12.99 for a ticket to the signing with a free book. So the thick huns don't think they're paying for the book again, despite that being exactly what they're paying for.
Hopefully the smart ones will cancel their amazon orders🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
How do those 2 young girls on Inch’s story even know who Mrs hinch is, I despair. If I said to my daughter we were going to meet Mrs Hinch she would look at me blankly and say who!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell fire, even little kids are screaming and getting excited about seeing Sopha at her book signing. 🫣🫣 Stop this bleeping merry go round, I wanna get off it. People seriously wetting themselves over a 2 bit fake "cleaner/children's awfur"? Honestly. I just despair. She ain't no top class famous celebrity. As much as she'd like to think she is, she's a nobody outside of Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What the hell? A grown woman and mother has written this story…! Frightening. X

(Sorry if already been mentioned, I haven’t caught up on the last few pages yet)
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and father James!!! I can get why people sometimes get this way with actual celebrities, I wouldn’t myself 🤣 but if it’s a very talented actor or musician etc I get being starstruck and whatnot, but this is some bloody saleswoman from Essex. She’s not smart, she’s not talented, she’s never done anything meaningful and she ain’t even a cleanaaaa 🤣 get a loife hunnayyyzzz

You’ve cut off the final book signing rule…”all phones will be checked for the Tattle app. No nusty hens allowed!” 😂
Casually searching appstore to see if tattle life is on there. Good its not because I've been using my browser. Wish there would be an app though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just asked my kids if they’d like to go meet Mrs Hinch. They just looked at me blankly. 🤣

• Haha
If she saw dirty dancing for her birthday with J, then with her family before Xmas, why is she going again today? Messed up pre record, lie or just so uneducated she is unable to explore the plethora of shows available in the West End? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or free tickets?!

Reactions: 10
I'll be banned if I share it but she's a_true_ and try and guess the rest 😅
Yes! Found her. Still sad to watch, and really concerning. I do hope she's getting some real help that she so obviously needs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.