Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. How dare she try to control how many photos people take? I can kind of understand one per person WITH her to keep the queue moving but surely they can’t stop people taking pics in the queue?
I reckon she’ll be behind a curtain, out of view of the rest of the shop and out of view of the people queueing, the huns will be ushered in quickly, she’ll squawk at them briefly, fold herself in half for a pic and then they be chucked out.
Like a Santa's grotto!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck it I'm going along anyway and trying to see if I can spot her in the wild.
She's no problem with people putting photos on insta without their consent after all.
Don’t forget to wear a grey snit-suit, put a huge bow in your hair and sharpie your eyebrows so you can blend in with the huns! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the book signings are a scam on behalf of Hinch, Puffin and the bookshops, what a bloody disgrace

Good grief, she's hardly J. K. Rowling is she. So many rules. I'm sure J. K is quaking in her boots at this top selling awfur.

Screenshot_20230125_185807_Brave.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If she saw dirty dancing for her birthday with J, then with her family before Xmas, why is she going again today? Messed up pre record, lie or just so uneducated she is unable to explore the plethora of shows available in the West End? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d love it if she read this and thought maybe she ought to try other musicals and went to see Hamilton. Can you imagine her review

‘Me and Jaymee went to see Hamilton and we was disgusted. There was no sign of a Lewis Hamilton ‘caracter‘ apart from some black guys dressed in fancy costumes wot I did not know wot they was supposed to be. No racing cars or anyfink. The main dude kept saying ‘ I am not frowing away my shot’ and I fort, no Lewis, don’t frow away your shot, I’ll ’av it even though yanno I don’t drink‘ 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Danny Dyer came to my local shopping centre yrs ago to do a book signing, queues were massive, nobody had to pay so why are people paying to see this pillock?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dirty Dancing AGAIN ?? Jesus Christ she's so bleeping dull. I mean musical theatre is fine but has she ever been to seen anything that wasn't adapted from a movie that she's already watched a million times? There are some incredible shows in London, fantastic restaurants, wonderful exhibitions and historic buildings but Hinch is going to drag the same 3 people that she sees 24/7 to the same 3 West End musicals over and over again and then drive home to sit and have a mug shot in her tracksuit. She doesn't deserve to have all the free time she has if she's not going to do anything with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The best bit about one photo is all the candid shots how many will have her with her eyes shut for example as no re takes 😂

I would rather a selfie I could see myself lol edit to add not with her Jesus Christ no but if I was her I meant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold on, have I just read no selfies allowed? So management have to take the pic for you? So that'll be a filtered one then. How pathetic. Grow up Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You know I saw the King when he was Prince Charles. He came right up to the side of the road, shook hands with as many as he could and stood still so people could take pics..... And we never paid a penny. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Danny Dyer came to my local shopping centre yrs ago to do a book signing, queues were massive, nobody had to pay so why are people paying to see this pillock?
So she can cancel like last time when she realises she doesn’t have enough fans 😂

• Haha
Anyone brave enough to wear this to the book signings….watch Freda come for ya, all guns blazing and Hinchy would revert to Gretel
If I lived closer 🤣 bit far to travel from Wales. She needs to do a Welsh tour
No selfies allowed. Who does she think she is 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.