Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion;hinch grotto coming to one of three venues near you. Filtered pictures only please 🤣 or should it be grinch grotto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hang on, didn't realise there was audio to that weird cab ride story. Is she saying she needs to do relaxation exercises before going in to the theatre? Does she think she's going up on stage or something? What the duck is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is this new thing where people, mostly influencers say " if that makes sense" after they have said something really simple that even the lowest form of pond life would understand? It's even leeched into real life. I have just started a new job and the woman who is doing my hand over says it to me every time she tells me something, eg. "this is the kettle, hope that makes sense" I may have made that example up for effect but you get my drift! It does my bleeping head in! Just because most of these influenzers are as thick as a whale omlette why do they assume we all are?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she saw dirty dancing for her birthday with J, then with her family before Xmas, why is she going again today? Messed up pre record, lie or just so uneducated she is unable to explore the plethora of shows available in the West End? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Free tickets!

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the queue of Hinchers at the book signings? All Hinch clones with their shoulders out, bows in their hair, drowning in iconic highlighter that cost them money (she gets her for free) Probably bring along a minkeh for her to sign, they'll think it's hilarious and will post about it for months. They’ll 'produce' another cringe reel about meeting their idol and their hearts will be full 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I’ve just realised SYLO is on tonight so she’s got to announce she’s out because she won’t be home watching best bubs. Women supporting women eh hinch babe? I wonder whether she will mention it or not. Trollomon always makes a point of supporting hinch but she never reciprocates.
Will we be treated to a new remix of the recorder from sopha? Is this the reason she bought it?? This is pre wedding as red hair...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get on the Dominion theatre insta, showing red carpet pictures by paps. Wonder if Hinch gets stopped🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off you stupid twit. Would love to see her try it.
Nope, it ain't happening you thick duck. Honestly, she ain't right in the head with these crazy things she spouts.

Screenshot_20230125_201623_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Three dates, is that it?! Hardly a global tour is it
Thought she was doing a nationwide whistle-stop tour all around the UK, to meet her adoring fans from all across the nation?!?! 🤔🥴
Obvs a bit of research has been done and the 3 areas where she's actually doing her signings have the highest number of brainwashed, moronic huns 🐑🐑🐑🐑
It's gonna be 3 shitshows and the fact that her 2 young children are being dragged along to be live performing puppets is disgusting 🙄🙄🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
Had she had an inch of decency, she would have told her followers and crazy fans to hold off before buying the book if they had an opportunity to come to the signing! She knew they’d have to buy it twice then.
Absolute bleep she is.
I did predict it would be a ticketed event with guest lists, because they have hardly anyone going!
She makes me sick.

Reactions: 35
In that itchy and scratchy video where she ‘tends to talk to someone off camera (what a loif!) she does nearly a full 360 and there is nobody there. Just Royoi. Someone else said it, what a phoney.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't stop people in the queue close from talking photos though🤭🤭🤭🤭
She's got history for this and did the same for Hinch yourself happy.
Tickets were £12.99, but back then you weren't even allowed to take your own pics!
You had to let the official photographer do it and then download them.
That's how the real images of the Desperate Dan jaw first came out. A tattler got hold of the login and put them all on here, and then slowly people were uploading and tagging her. It was a good day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Clearly it’s all ticketed so that when there’s 25 people turn up to one they can say it’s cos they were limited tickets available! She can make her own narrative to it when her bots don’t show up!

Reactions: 26
In that itchy and scratchy video where she ‘tends to talk to someone off camera (what a loif!) she does nearly a full 360 and there is nobody there. Just Royoi. Someone else said it, what a phoney.
Nusty troll, Soph is the alpaca whisperer, Royoioi was talking to mummazzz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Over 4 million loyal followers apparently and just 3 measley book signing dates… You do the maths… #mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.