Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
What was that Mario comment ‘I have all your stuff. It’s made my house a home. And you can’t buy that’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ But you did buy her Stuff and said that it made your house a home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose
New thread title nominated by @InTheDollsHouse with credit to @Dexy
As always - mark suggestions with "thread suggestion" or they won't be counted. Short and swear free too please!

She bought a sling to carry chickens about the garden to get fresh air. Because animals that live outside are in desperate need of that.
She looked a proper tit.

And then she fucked off up London to ogle some men and talk about dicks in the most schoolgirl way. Hinch, we get it. You're not satisfied. Get online love, take care of yourself. Mummaz doesn't have the pink purse for nothing.

Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread 500 is here https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/ and is well worth a read.

959D9082-C1C9-4F9E-8C64-667A9D49AF27.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Loving the little exchange between the 2 besties, and reading between the lines:-

"Look everyone, look at me with my famous friend, we're gonna Facetime each other because that's what we do because we're friends in real life. Like proper friends, I don't just know her off the telly, we're really good friends. Greedy, I hope you're reading this, Stacey was MY friend first!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I’m SO embarrassed that I’ve been on this planet 30 years and I’ve never once thought to buy a draw string bag to contain my fucking bread.

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh look, it's 13 year old me faking a phonecall to impress a boy.
IMG_20230126_165730.jpg

Oh no wait, it's a 30-something year old woman faking a business meeting to impress.....someone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230123-220025_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230123-220011_Instagram.jpg
something is happening,
she's been ramping up the reels and weird content since Christmas and she's acting way to cocky
Are we about to see what 'hinch HQ' was kitted out for.....😵

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh she's panicking. Realising people are about to see her real face and body.
Try not editing your body to be a stone lighter, try not smoothing your very normal loose arm skin, and stop editing your face to look completely different and you wouldn't be panicking 🤷‍♀️

"my body isn't my first priority" I don't believe that for a second. She eats mug shots or spaghetti and cheese in a jug, everyday. "2 mug shots, 400ml of water" (even on Christmas day she had a jug of spaghetti when the kids where opening presents because Jamie put a pic up) or if she fancies a change then it'll be pasta in sauce because again, it's calorie counted and "low fat". Then indulges in a ben and Jerrys on a night with the remaining calories she's "allowed". It's very obvious what's going on. But it's Sophie, she lies about everything.

Oh and YOU DON'T HAVE 2 TODDLERS. you have one toddler, and one child whos nearly 4, a full time baby sitter, and you certainly don't have a full time job 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
What was that Mario comment ‘I have all your stuff. It’s made my house a home. And you can’t buy that’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ But you did buy her Stuff and said that it made your house a home.
You know what makes my house a home. Me screaming at my kids every morning to hurry the fuck up 🤣 them leaving thier rooms like a bomb has hit it. Me constantly feeling like I'm talking to myself. But lots of laugher, nice cooked meals and lots of disney blankets ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
The Insta handle of the person who that comment… Isn’t a food baby what you get when you eat so much that you need a massive shit?? 💩 sorry but LOL
Honestly couldn’t focus on anything beyond hinch not realising home bargains don’t do fancy window displays unless you can count the cardboard cut out of the police officer informing you they prosecute shop lifters fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 61