Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it definitely real? I’m just shocked at how different she looks.
My first thought seeing that photo was that it has been pissed around with, like it is a recent photo of her but has had the baby/younger face filter put over it, can you do that? If it's real then it's a very old picture and she looks lovely.

Reactions: 7
Especially when the illustration looks like Stacey rather than Hinch. Everything about it is weird.
It has really baffled me to the point I just can’t let it go 🤣🤣 I genuinely thought at first that she’d had one of those personalised books made and was sharing a link so people could have their own personalised books made. I’m sure the kids of the weirdos who are buying the book would be so much more excited and want to read the book all the time if the it had theirs and their families names and pictures in it. And that woman who was practically orgasming over the Henry teddy yesterday saying she was planning on buying her child the hinch book for their birthday in feb. What a shite present that would be! 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ticketed so she can be there for the minimum amount of time… 20-30 people and she’s out job done
and it can’t be reported that she sat around waiting for the inevitable handful of weirdos (if that) that do turn up. it will cleverly be spun as a sell out whilst making people buy the book, with her thinking she’s Kim K. It’s boring, predictable and so cringe.

Reactions: 15
No idea I can’t find it in her tagged photos. The tattler who posted it must of seen it else where, i’m assuming it was from tonight, or whenever it was she went to see dirty dancing. There will be alot of shocked sheep when they see that face instead of the filtered one
That can't be tonight? She looks so young!
She's shocked me, never mind the sheeps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Us trolls should all turn up like those singing flash mobs do at shopping precincts. We all whip off our coats to reveal ‘GET WELL’ T-shirts! Holding placards saying ‘Hinch is Over!’ 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Been checking in on the theatre Instagram. No sign of hinch yet.
Thought it might have been her on the stairs but not sure. Anyone have any thoughts?
Looks like mad ma by the radiator and funnily enough that’s SS sister in front of her. Soph had a black coat on in her stories though so god knows.

Reactions: 10
Us trolls should all turn up like those singing flash mobs do at shopping precincts. We all whip off our coats to reveal ‘GET WELL’ T-shirts! Holding placards saying ‘Hinch is Over!’ 🤭
We could each wear a different cardboard face of hers 😂 there is plenty to go round.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seems like she’s given up her fake posh accenT and is trying to be more Stacey. Fake voice, fake face, fake eyebrows, teeth, body…

Reactions: 28
Looks like mad ma by the radiator and funnily enough that’s SS sister in front of her. Soph had a black coat on in her stories though so god knows.
The mad bint was also talking to imaginary people and telling them she would be there in a minute. She prob thought her fans would mob her so “sneakily” changed her coat so no one noticed her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mad bint was also talking to imaginary people and telling them she would be there in a minute. She prob thought her fans would mob her so “sneakily” changed her coat so no one noticed her!
She’s the only person I can see who

1. Didn’t pose by the backdrop when arriving
2. No photos or tags of People please to meet her 😂

Shocking considering she’s such a huge celebrity that’s stalked by paparazzi 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ddonstage have shared her story, embarrassing that every other story shared has said how incredible the dancing, choreography and the band were, and there's Hinch saying her favourite part was Johnny getting his shirt off 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ddonstage have shared her story, embarrassing that every other story shared has said how incredible the dancing, choreography and the band were, and there's Hinch saying her favourite part was Johnny getting his shirt off 😳
Cringe! The actress that plays Baby is Johnny's real life Girlfriend too. Imagine having your/your Boyfriend's talent overlooked and all that is mentioned is that he took his shirt off 🙄

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she will announce new venues for her world tour half hour appearances or if she will just release more tickets 🎫

Reactions: 10
We will need to choreograph a dance, including moves such as the F’d up Friday head jolt and the flappy hands shuffle a la Stacy’s shower. Grand finale, the worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think she's peaked in scamming the Hinchers now. Even Greedy didn't think of doing this one!
What a good plan Hinch, sell, sell, sell your book for weeks in advance before putting tickets for a book signing on sale. The sheep will be buying two books 🤣 she's a bleeping genius when it comes to raking in the cash!
Will be worth taking a seat outside Waterstones to see the other sheep turn up with their pre order book to then be turned away by security 🤣
Greedy did do this. The idiot Huns who went to her signing also had to buy tickets and got a book in return. It appears that’s how these things go now.
I cannot bear Greedy, she’s a dreadful scammer but she did at least sit in full view and allow allow as many photos as people liked. and appeared to be happy to pose however people wanted. Why anyone would want to meet that illiterate slurping scam artist is beyond me but she did seem grateful and engage with her fans. Hinch will just have a fixed rictus grin and her posed pictures will show her leaning away from her fans while trying to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
I wonder if people will try to ask Jamie or Fruitcake for pictures with them, or even with the kids if she takes them along, which I really hope she doesn’t. How will that go down?

Reactions: 16
She's very vulnerable I think, she used to always call Hinch her best friend (even though they've never met) though she doesn't say that so much now. She's no more than a useful idiot to Hinch, who is such a witch she strings her along dropping little Pre cut carrots to keep her on board. This girl then shares posts of all her Tesco shite and tells her she loves her. Hinch doesnt give a shiny shite about her. Her posts from the book signing will be interesting!
I really hope the girl doesn’t get upset. I think Hinch will be extra pretend-nice to her and unfortunately that will cement the fantasy in the girls mind that they’re best friends. Someone should have stepped in by now & gently steered this girl away from Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I went to an event with Johanna Basford (colouring book artist) paid a fiver for a ticket but we got materials to use. Took my own book along and she happily signed it, looked and came across exactly like she does on social media. Genuine, warm, lovely, funny lady who took the time to sit with each group and chat about anything. Everything Hinch is not

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t give a duck because she never paid for the carpets 🙄
But first he needs to stand there mouth breathing and being creepy and then he can make a few 'on the beg calls', oiiiii oiiiiiii I'm Mrs Hunch's husband ain't I, innit.
think we’re probably due a video or pic of hinch tend sleeping again soon, haven’t seen one in a while 😴

---

He actually looks like a pimp doesn't he?
He most definitely hasn’t done any work with those baby soft skin manicured hands, they’re so feminine looking, the hands of a man who’s not done a days work in a very long time if ever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.