Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so obsessed with other men isn't she...Magic Mike the other night. And a topless Johnny at dirty dancing.

Reactions: 22
So it was £12.99 then £6.99 and now back to £12.99 with a meet and greet with one photo with Hinch but no selfies? What's the difference between someone taking the photo or you taking it yourself....apart from the staff secretly whacking a filter on it beforehand 🙄 but what if they've already bought the book? The losers have to pay another £12.99 for another book and to see her. This is worst thought out and planned book release I've ever seen!
Probably a professional photographer with filters and have to pay extra for photo hope that helps ATV 😉

---

Good grief, she's hardly J. K. Rowling is she. So many rules. I'm sure J. K is quaking in her boots at this top selling awfur.

View attachment 1909851
So photos will be taken with her head down while she signs the book 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been trying to find her for a while, I was genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. Then obsession with hinch is unreal.
She's very vulnerable I think, she used to always call Hinch her best friend (even though they've never met) though she doesn't say that so much now. She's no more than a useful idiot to Hinch, who is such a witch she strings her along dropping little Pre cut carrots to keep her on board. This girl then shares posts of all her Tesco shite and tells her she loves her. Hinch doesnt give a shiny shite about her. Her posts from the book signing will be interesting!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Think she's peaked in scamming the Hinchers now. Even Greedy didn't think of doing this one!
What a good plan Hinch, sell, sell, sell your book for weeks in advance before putting tickets for a book signing on sale. The sheep will be buying two books 🤣 she's a bleeping genius when it comes to raking in the cash!
Will be worth taking a seat outside Waterstones to see the other sheep turn up with their pre order book to then be turned away by security 🤣
At least it has been announced now. Most pre-order books aren't actually paid for until they are dispatched or the day before, at least with Amazon and the bigger book retailers. Assuming the sheep have a couple of braincells (...😬) if they've bought a ticket they should be able to cancel their other order without ever paying for it. They just then pay double for the book as like most new release hardback books, the big retailers are selling it at a significant discount and honour the price it is on release even for those who pre-order at full price (sadly a tactic used that the good independent sellers cannot compete with!).

I just wonder how many are smart enough to realise they can cancel the pre-order and how many will still take the two copies as their need to worship the saleswoman for IG likes won't allow them to wait for the signing if the Amazon half-price huns are getting shared and tagged a week or two earlier!

Reactions: 14
As for she “doesn’t want to disappoint people” and that’s why it’s a ticketed event…do me a favour 😳 She wants maximum return for minimum effort as per bleeping usual. Won’t sit there one minute longer than scheduled.
Ticketed so she can be there for the minimum amount of time… 20-30 people and she’s out job done

Reactions: 12
Just noticed something. In that video in the car, she is as we have long suspected, completed surrounded by enablers. She said “can someone say something/sing?” (Or similar I can’t remember exact words and I’m not sitting through that again) and everyone jumped to. Every little thing she said had a quick reply. It’s like everyone is so on edge with her, they don’t dare upset the princess. Wow.
I picked up on this too!!

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to go to the book signing but with a disposable camera to ensure no filter can be added.

• Haha
She's got history for this and did the same for Hinch yourself happy.
Tickets were £12.99, but back then you weren't even allowed to take your own pics!
You had to let the official photographer do it and then download them.
That's how the real images of the Desperate Dan jaw first came out. A tattler got hold of the login and put them all on here, and then slowly people were uploading and tagging her. It was a good day 😂
What in the RuPaul's drag race is that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, 1st time poster, sorry if this has already been mentioned but, Dirty Dancing had their Press Night tonight.... So has she messed up a pre record or was she invited?!

Reactions: 11
When are her hinchers 🤢 gonna catch on that she rips the absolute piss out of them.

All the die hards will already have the book on pre order.

But she’s charging them DOUBLE the price of the book to meet her in only 3 locations in the country.

I’m sure there’ll be the die hards that don’t even live near the 3 locations she’ll be, so they’ll be spending for travel, hotel, then double the price of the book that they probably already pre ordered.

But yeah, Mrs. Hinch is such a lovely, kind hearted woman, who loves all her hinchers soooo much.

Get a grip hinchers, she’s ripping you a new one and you’re too blinded to see it 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, 1st time poster, sorry if this has already been mentioned but, Dirty Dancing had their Press Night tonight.... So has she messed up a pre record or was she invited?!
Gleam her PR company will have been given tickets and her grabby hands have snapped them up. Not like she has to go to work tomorrow so can go out on a school night

Reactions: 10
How old is this? If this is recent then she really played everyone with her before weight loss photo it was obviously just a bad angle like this ain’t the most flattering since she loves to look super slender no shade from me though but looks nothing like her!

Also sorry to sound a prude but the way she degrades men, sexualises them and subjects them to borderline harassment isn’t ok with me. If the roles were reversed there would be up roar and it’s just not ok to be so full on sleazy. Fair enough magic mike may be an exception but it all just goes back to when she films random work men who most probably have wives and are just trying to earn a living. Just give it a bleeping rest with the hard on it’s embarrassing. If you insist have a joke with your mates and comment if you must but to act so sleazy publicly it just makes me skin crawl! 🤮

Reactions: 17
I know I’ve said it twice before and I’m sounding like a bore now but it will never not be weird to me that people are buying a book she had made about her family. Imagine someone random on your Facebook posted one that they’d had personalised for their family and you commented on it asking where you can get the exact same copy so you can you can read a story about their family to your kids 😂 You just wouldn’t do it so I don’t know why people think it’s normal to buy that book 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know I’ve said it twice before and I’m sounding like a bore now but it will never not be weird to me that people are buying a book she had made about her family. Imagine someone random on your Facebook posted one that they’d had personalised for their family and you commented on it asking where you can get the exact same copy so you can you can read a story about their family to your kids 😂 You just wouldn’t do it so I don’t know why people think it’s normal to buy that book 🤯
Especially when the illustration looks like Stacey rather than Hinch. Everything about it is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, you nusty trolls move fast! Can’t keep up with these threads 😂 I unfollowed her so forget to look, come on here and have to go back to insta. God she’s so far up her own hole isn’t she 🤢 #vomfest 🤮

ETA: I know it’s been mentioned but so so so strange the way she walked round the side of the house and pretended to speak to someone. Wtf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.