Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the inevitable “I’ve ‘ad so many PMs that I got on the blower to Puffin guysch and they’ve agreed to double the number of tickets to see me in my unfiltered glory”. So that will be a grand total of 50 tickets then will it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is so funny.

Do you have any links to the threads so I can add it all to the wiki x
They're from thread 12, but thread 13 also has interesting stuff like this gem.
I don't have time to look back for it though but had completely forgotten about it!

Screenshot_20230125_222203.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s only 22, it’s quite sad really. Hopefully she’ll grow out of this hero worship nonsense.
I saw this on her page. If she spent less time cracking out the coloured pens she’d have way more time to do these incredibly basic tasks that normal people don’t need to write down.
God, imagine having the time to write a list in so many different coloured pens.. barely find the time to write a list (I find lists helpful sometimes when I really need to focus 🙃 & get my arse in gear)

---

Guyysch I’m worried about the huns 😳
all wandering around the book signing locations, looking for this person

then they will come face to face with good ol Soph bless’er’aaart, with her unfiltered face and shiny stick on eyebrows

they just won’t belive it guyysch if I’m honest
Dya mean the e-brows? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she's only doing a 1 hour slot, then 30s per signing is a max of 120 people, probably less gone on sale. No wonder they are sold out if they released that few.

I can do Silverburn and try to get photos in the wild, I think she will worry that there’s too many “mad hinchers” and tattlers at the book signings compared her sheep, make up an excuse and cancel.

• Heart
Sticker sister was also at dirty dancing tonight. That’s a big coincidence.

Reactions: 11
Think she's peaked in scamming the Hinchers now. Even Greedy didn't think of doing this one!
What a good plan Hinch, sell, sell, sell your book for weeks in advance before putting tickets for a book signing on sale. The sheep will be buying two books 🤣 she's a bleeping genius when it comes to raking in the cash!
Will be worth taking a seat outside Waterstones to see the other sheep turn up with their pre order book to then be turned away by security 🤣

Reactions: 15
Where is the 1st pic from? It's pretty staggering how effective the ring light is, especially as she appears to be using it in daylight
No idea I can’t find it in her tagged photos. The tattler who posted it must of seen it else where, i’m assuming it was from tonight, or whenever it was she went to see dirty dancing. There will be alot of shocked sheep when they see that face instead of the filtered one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just noticed something. In that video in the car, she is as we have long suspected, completed surrounded by enablers. She said “can someone say something/sing?” (Or similar I can’t remember exact words and I’m not sitting through that again) and everyone jumped to. Every little thing she said had a quick reply. It’s like everyone is so on edge with her, they don’t dare upset the princess. Wow.

Reactions: 31
No idea I can’t find it in her tagged photos. The tattler who posted it must of seen it else where, i’m assuming it was from tonight, or whenever it was she went to see dirty dancing. There will be alot of shocked sheep when they see that face instead of the filtered one
She doesn’t seem to have the shiny eyebrows, unless that’s down to the filter she uses? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.