Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy did do this. The idiot Huns who went to her signing also had to buy tickets and got a book in return. It appears that’s how these things go now.
I cannot bear Greedy, she’s a dreadful scammer but she did at least sit in full view and allow allow as many photos as people liked. and appeared to be happy to pose however people wanted. Why anyone would want to meet that illiterate slurping scam artist is beyond me but she did seem grateful and engage with her fans. Hinch will just have a fixed rictus grin and her posed pictures will show her leaning away from her fans while trying to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
I wonder if people will try to ask Jamie or Fruitcake for pictures with them, or even with the kids if she takes them along, which I really hope she doesn’t. How will that go down?
Really, how did I miss her doing that? Her queues weren't massive. It's all bizarre to me, what happened to the days you turned up, bought the book and got in the queue. It's so controlled these days. I feel bad for the boys having to pose for photo after photo, that must be weird for them even though they are used to looking at a camera everyday. The only saving grace is thst it's one photo per signing, so it should be quick for them. Hinch can't make out she doing that for them though, it's purely because she doesn't want lots of photos of herself out there and after seeing Greedy's photos I bet she tit herself. You're right Greedy was loving it and happy to pose for her fans, Hinch will hate having to do that. Why would you take your young boys to do something that you hate doing yourself? She says she gets anxious doing this sort of event, having your small children there must make the anxiety higher?

---

I really hope the girl doesn’t get upset. I think Hinch will be extra pretend-nice to her and unfortunately that will cement the fantasy in the girls mind that they’re best friends. Someone should have stepped in by now & gently steered this girl away from Hinch.
Hinch has been commenting on the girls post more than ever, not just leaving the usual heart emoji. Hinch should take some of the responsibility by not leading her on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hinch has been commenting on the girls post more than ever, not just leaving the usual heart emoji. Hinch should take some of the responsibility by not leading her on.
Oh absolutely. She should never have encouraged her but Hinch is too thick and egotistical to see that she may be causing damage to this vulnerable person’s mindset. She has allowed and encouraged this “best friend” narrative. She so so damaging. She allows these people to think she’s their friend. When she inevitability vanished from Insta they will be bereft.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m just wondering why hinch said yesterday was a “surreal day”..: is she implying that she’s shocked that her book signing “sold out”?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just wondering why hinch said yesterday was a “surreal day”..: is she implying that she’s shocked that her book signing “sold out”?
Probably. Tbh she’s so thick and common that most things must seem surreal to her. Yet oddly, having camels wandering around her house appears to be perfectly normal in HinchLand. Very little makes sense when it comes to her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Hinchs agent was there last might trying to persuade her to walk the red carpet 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Us trolls should all turn up like those singing flash mobs do at shopping precincts. We all whip off our coats to reveal ‘GET WELL’ T-shirts! Holding placards saying ‘Hinch is Over!’ 🤭
And then do the worm up to the table to get a copy of ‘People Like Her’ signed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That fact little girls are excited to see her… honestly the mind boggles, if I ever had a daughter I’d want her to aspire to be someone better than bloody hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Some one a few pages back (soz can't be bothered to look through all the posts!) said that what we see on insta is a complete fabrication of Soph's life for social media. I agree, but what I don't understand is how she makes it look so tit?! She picks out weird stuff to show. There is no narrative to her posts, no development, no honesty. All we keep seeing on repeat are her animals and kids. Except she doesn't show any thing interesting with the animals. Great another picture of them in the house :sleep:. It would be far more interesting to show their daily routine (cleaning, feeding etc). But I guess she doesn't show it as she doesn't do it and that won't make her any money. Also with her kids, completely agree they shouldn't be on social media but she never shows them splashing in puddles, out for the day. Again, it's because she doesn't do it.

Sophie WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY?

Reactions: 35
Don’t you dare! Pixiepolite has far more class than hinch!

It looks like the theatre have moved on from the “red carpet”.

I did wonder whether this was her sitting in front of this guy. No bow though.

She didn't have a bow in her hair when she was tend talking to the driver waiting to pick her up. I thought it was her too

Reactions: 7
Seems like she’s given up her fake posh accenT and is trying to be more Stacey. Fake voice, fake face, fake eyebrows, teeth, body…
I thought that when watching the video last night. The way she pronounced some words

---

Shes so fake 🤣🤣🤣 One second I am coming now turns round with the camera no one there 🙈
That video made no sense, she walked round the house then turned back again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the theatre trip was a PR gift? She must have totally forgotten to label it. Silly Sopha. It’s not like she hasn’t been doing this for YEARS!

Reactions: 26
Going to get my bingo tokens out;
-We will see her being her true self on insta so people aren’t shocked when they turn up and see that thing sat there. Chavalicious will be out in full force
-She will say ‘didn’t expect to sell out so quick guyz fank you so much- I’ve asked if more tickets can be released to you all , I’m working hard guyzz

Reactions: 18
Wow, you nusty trolls move fast! Can’t keep up with these threads 😂 I unfollowed her so forget to look, come on here and have to go back to insta. God she’s so far up her own hole isn’t she 🤢 #vomfest 🤮

ETA: I know it’s been mentioned but so so so strange the way she walked round the side of the house and pretended to speak to someone. Wtf?
I’ve just watched it. She’s absolutely batshit. Why does she speak to imaginary people? Bizarre behaviour. 😧

Reactions: 13
I still can’t get my head around that picture last night! She looked more ‘normal’ tbf but it’s still a shock when you compare to what she usually shows.
Also if she has got meat on her now then how far do these pre records go back??

I neeeeeed to know when that was taken

Reactions: 15
According to those that attended DDonstage, it was a press night at the theatre, so can we assume Sophie received FREE theatre tickets through her agent and did not pay for them?

Reactions: 16
At least it has been announced now. Most pre-order books aren't actually paid for until they are dispatched or the day before, at least with Amazon and the bigger book retailers. Assuming the sheep have a couple of braincells (...😬) if they've bought a ticket they should be able to cancel their other order without ever paying for it. They just then pay double for the book as like most new release hardback books, the big retailers are selling it at a significant discount and honour the price it is on release even for those who pre-order at full price (sadly a tactic used that the good independent sellers cannot compete with!).

I just wonder how many are smart enough to realise they can cancel the pre-order and how many will still take the two copies as their need to worship the saleswoman for IG likes won't allow them to wait for the signing if the Amazon half-price huns are getting shared and tagged a week or two earlier!
Thank God I am old enough to realise I don't need the latest craze or have the need to idolise anyone (or meet any cleaners from Essex) or need any of my books signed because this all sounds like a nightmare!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.