Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Amazing wendy house’ referred to in the book, is that the one she photoshopped Ronald’s name on to? Hardly amazing was it 🤣 although much better than the not a treehouse seconds from a main road!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When will the likes of herself and Stacey realize that their kids don't bring me joy and put me in good humor. Yes childrens laughter is lovely but when they are your own. No one else needs to see it.

Reactions: 29
I still can’t get my head around that picture last night! She looked more ‘normal’ tbf but it’s still a shock when you compare to what she usually shows.
Also if she has got meat on her now then how far do these pre records go back??

I neeeeeed to know when that was taken
Given that the person who posted it hasn't been back to offer any explanation, they just dropped and ran, I'm inclined to dismiss it as a recent photo given some sort of filter to make her look bigger.

She was out at Greedy's book launch only a week ago and didn't look like that big at all.

Reactions: 18
In the blurb for the story about not a farm it says “the boys wanted one last play in their Wendy house”… could said Wendy house not have been taken down and reconstructed at the new gaff if they loved it so much? Transfer a bit of familiarity?

Not like she can’t fit it in their new garden is it? The secret garden bit could be an amazing play area for the boys but she’s planning to stuff more animals in there instead. Selfish.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Given that the person who posted it hasn't been back to offer any explanation, they just dropped and ran, I'm inclined to dismiss it as a recent photo given some sort of filter to make her look bigger.

She was out at Greedy's book launch only a week ago and didn't look like that big at all.
I'm no expert on Mrs Hinch but I have seen that photo before on the gram (long before I ever came here,) and I think it was when she shared about having a gastric band and what she looked like before she slimmed down.
I would one hundred percent say it's not recent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
‘Amazing wendy house’ referred to in the book, is that the one she photoshopped Ronald’s name on to? Hardly amazing was it 🤣 although much better than the not a treehouse seconds from a main road!
Is she referring to the amazing Wendy house in the garden, that they didn’t bother bringing with them in their move or does she mean the teepee tent on the cobbled street in the playroom? Either way, it’s a lie as you never really saw them using either, so it couldn’t have been that amazing.

Reactions: 10
I'm no expert on Mrs Hinch but I have seen that photo before on the gram (long before I ever came here,) and I think it was when she shared about having a gastric band and what she looked like before she slimmed down.
I would one hundred percent say it's not recent.
Ive not seen it before not even on here. Given the fact the person who posted it here has minimal posts that are all about Hinch’s appearance I was becoming suspicious that it may be someone from the Hinch camp dropping and running in preparation for a pre book signing troll meltdown.

It’s weird either way. Even more so because she looks better on that photo than she does filtered!!

Reactions: 24
In the blurb for the story about not a farm it says “the boys wanted one last play in their Wendy house”… could said Wendy house not have been taken down and reconstructed at the new gaff if they loved it so much? Transfer a bit of familiarity?

Not like she can’t fit it in their new garden is it? The secret garden bit could be an amazing play area for the boys but she’s planning to stuff more animals in there instead. Selfish.
I was thinking the exact same thing! This just proves that everything is just stuff to them, nothing sentimental at all

Reactions: 12
Ive not seen it before not even on here. Given the fact the person who posted it here has minimal posts that are all about Hinch’s appearance I was becoming suspicious that it may be someone from the Hinch camp dropping and running in preparation for a pre book signing troll meltdown.

It’s weird either way. Even more so because she looks better on that photo than she does filtered!!
I guess we will see and you are right, she does look better.

Reactions: 4
And she’s back with Len discussing ‘pop offs’ Those poor boys -nothing is private to them, even passing wind 💨
She is going to feature them all the time in the run up to the book signings.
She really needs to read the book, ‘People like her’ 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.