Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she have a special photo op with that young girl Katie ?

Mind your toes zoph, don’t want you being unable to ‘parent’ because of the oralmoprh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oo, this should be interesting. She has been flogging that book like a dead horse for what, 2/3 weeks?

Now in order to see her you have to pay 12.99 and basically buy the book again 😂 lmao.
I reckon the book deal states others are only released if this one is a success🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
And don’t forget, no selfies guyyyssshhh. Heaven forbid anyone post on socials what she actually looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never heard of having to buy a ticket to go to a book signing, books not selling well eh Hinch🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 24
Oh I thought we was talking about this account as she is another one I worry about
What's the name, I used to check on that girl because I was seriously concerned, but it went away from my history and can't remember for the life of me the name

Reactions: 3
She's so bleeping needy, omg get a grip!!!

She's only nervous cos people are gonna see her real face unfiltered, it's pathetic.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how many Hunchers are now cancelling their Amazon orders because they've bought tickets for the book signing. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've never heard of having to buy a ticket to go to a book signing, books not selling well eh Hinch🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Her logic doesn't make sense. She said it's ticketed to avoid disappointment. If you were expecting lots of people, then tickets absolutely do the opposite of that, surely?? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she got fleas? The insane scratching of herself inside her coat when she was harping on about going to see Dirty Dancing at the "feater" and then the book signing. 🪲🪲🪲

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell she’s a dramatic little piece of tit isn’t she?! If she had any shame I’d be embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know the lass has special needs but there's just something very strange about her obsession with Hinch. A 20 year old lass with the whole world in her hands yet she latches on to Sopha? Honestly don't get it. 🤷🤷
I'm wondering why her parents/carers aren't trying to stop this very unhealthy obsession.

Reactions: 11
So it was £12.99 then £6.99 and now back to £12.99 with a meet and greet with one photo with Hinch but no selfies? What's the difference between someone taking the photo or you taking it yourself....apart from the staff secretly whacking a filter on it beforehand 🙄 but what if they've already bought the book? The losers have to pay another £12.99 for another book and to see her. This is worst thought out and planned book release I've ever seen!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.