Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. How dare she try to control how many photos people take? I can kind of understand one per person WITH her to keep the queue moving but surely they can’t stop people taking pics in the queue?
I reckon she’ll be behind a curtain, out of view of the rest of the shop and out of view of the people queueing, the huns will be ushered in quickly, she’ll squawk at them briefly, fold herself in half for a pic and then they be chucked out.
Do we think the one photo rule will also include a quick edit and add a filter before that person leaves. She will hate people tagging her without her filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oo, this should be interesting. She has been flogging that book like a dead horse for what, 2/3 weeks?

Now in order to see her you have to pay 12.99 and basically buy the book again 😂 lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I take it back! 12.99 is she having a laugh! I've never known someone to sell tickets for a book signing 🙄
She needs to make her money somewhere seem as her insta career is going down the pan and when her sheep read her tit book she’ll be lucky if she can flog tickets for her next one for a £1 and do her book singing in her beloved poundworld xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And no selfies nusty hens 😂😂😂😂😂

---

She went with inch for her birthday 1 year as well
Oh dear what's the weird kid who is so desperate to meet her "best friend' gonna do? No selfies, strict timing, oh dear! No little chats for weird kid now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she saw dirty dancing for her birthday with J, then with her family before Xmas, why is she going again today? Messed up pre record, lie or just so uneducated she is unable to explore the plethora of shows available in the West End? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Wonder how many tickets they have to sell? There must be a maximum number allocated. Also how long will she be in the bookshop signing? 1 hour?

Reactions: 10
If staff are taking the photos I bet they’ll add a filter. The signing in Glasgow is 10.30 and two one hour slots for another shop - not expecting many people are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell. How dare she try to control how many photos people take? I can kind of understand one per person WITH her to keep the queue moving but surely they can’t stop people taking pics in the queue?
I reckon she’ll be behind a curtain, out of view of the rest of the shop and out of view of the people queueing, the huns will be ushered in quickly, she’ll squawk at them briefly, fold herself in half for a pic and then they be chucked out.
In a made up tend farm room her version of Santas grotto so she’s hidden from the general public. Huns will be told what filter to use while they are queuing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All these people wetting themselves cos they're meeting her 'and her family', I really REALLY hope she changes her mind and keeps the boys away. Dangerous.

---

She let's her sheep think they're aunties to the boys. I bet some have 0 respect and give no personal space because of that, and put their hands all over the boys. Such a bleeping silly situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mother of divine Jesus what is wrong with them sheep? They need to get a life. Imagine not been able to sleep for the next month coz ur excited about meeting Hinch🙄🙄 nah something wrong with them fuckers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mother of divine Jesus what is wrong with them sheep? They need to get a life. Imagine not been able to sleep for the next month coz ur excited about meeting Hinch🙄🙄 nah something wrong with them fuckers
I honestly believe she pays certain sheep, it was said on here before. She pays certain sheep to promote her tit & act like they’re obsessed

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.