Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See old label lady is off to the theatre too probably all going on their free tickets!

Reactions: 16
Nothing stopping anyone hanging around Waterstones while it's happening. It's hardly like she'll be curtained off from the public's view, she's not a bleeping Kardashian.
Surely you can still go in to buy the Bible or something. They can't charge everyone can they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely you can still go in to buy the Bible or something. They can't charge everyone can they?
The cost is likely to cover the signed book. It's "ticketed" to make sure that they buy the book full price from Waterstones and that someone isn't rocking up to get their £6.49 Amazon pre-order signed. They can't stop the public entering their store to buy anything else and won't because that's terrible for business!

Reactions: 20
Off out again? Jeez she's never at home. And as for working 6 days a week yeah right Sopha

Reactions: 17
The cost is likely to cover the signed book. It's "ticketed" to make sure that they buy the book full price from Waterstones and that someone isn't rocking up to get their £6.49 Amazon pre-order signed. They can't stop the public entering their store to buy anything else and won't because that's terrible for business!
Yes you get a free book, so sheep will have 2🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Si if you've already bought the book you've still got to pay and get another book🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You've got to hand it to Puffin, and all publishers really, it's a very clever way to double your money off the mega fans. How many will actually go for it if they've already pre-ordered though, and pre - ordered a signed copy. I doubt she's got that many hardcore followers that would pay for a book twice and possibly have to travel for it too

Reactions: 23
Whose this Lou Lou who hopes the Mr will be there in his flip flops?
Sorry I can't do screen shot. On his gram.

Reactions: 6
Filtered again! She really has issues over how she looks, yet she preaches to others about not comparing yourself to others & embrace your flaws etc etc in that body confidence reel she produced. Practice what you say Hinchy and set a better example to your impressionable young, teenage niece. Ditch those filters and be yourself. You can’t wear filters when out and about.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The rules say one photo per person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dying.
Bloody hell. How dare she try to control how many photos people take? I can kind of understand one per person WITH her to keep the queue moving but surely they can’t stop people taking pics in the queue?
I reckon she’ll be behind a curtain, out of view of the rest of the shop and out of view of the people queueing, the huns will be ushered in quickly, she’ll squawk at them briefly, fold herself in half for a pic and then they be chucked out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Didn’t she go to Dirty Dancing the other month?! Or have I imagined that?

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell. How dare she try to control how many photos people take? I can kind of understand one per person WITH her to keep the queue moving but surely they can’t stop people taking pics in the queue?
I reckon she’ll be behind a curtain, out of view of the rest of the shop and out of view of the people queueing, the huns will be ushered in quickly, she’ll squawk at them briefly, fold herself in half for a pic and then they be chucked out.
And no selfies nusty hens 😂😂😂😂😂

---

Didn’t she go to Dirty Dancing the other month?! Or have I imagined that?
She went with inch for her birthday 1 year as well

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.