Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
I thought the hens needed to be kept under cover?
Came here to say that - the restrictions say they should be housed, not pick them up, put them all over your clothes and then walk about with them. They’re not under cover or housed when she’s pratting about with her carrier. Take your kids or dog for a walk instead 👋🏼

Reactions: 34

MissPrint

VIP Member
When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm. Nominated by moi but all the credit to @MissPrint for the new title.

Yes she rowed ashore, smuggled treasure, milked a cow, served beer in a tent and sang to the Alps all before meeting with her coven and fondling tend best bubs groin.

She also let the hot air out and melted the frost across Maldon.

Thread title suggestions marked with thread suggestion, short and swear free too please!

Have a look at the wiki for all the answers.View attachment 1894915View attachment 1894916
Oh guys! I don’t know what to say. I’m honoured to have the latest thread title (although I didn’t suggest it.) My heart aches. I will be an auntie to all of you!

Back to her pirate outfit..
is FredayahooFruitcake her parrot, constantly sat on her shoulder?
Is NoNob her metaphorical peg leg with a massive futz as he seems to only be there to prop her up?
Does she sail on a galleon aka The Good Ship Greed?
Is her crows nest still in dire need of a root regrowth colour?
Is Tattle her telescope?
Is Hinchnotafarm actually a smuggler’s cove where she keeps a treasure chest full of her own shit books?
Does she sit in her quarters counting her gold and plotting who next to fleece out of money?

So many questions!

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Maybe Inch has a Minnie Mouse fetish which is why she wears those (and I can’t emphasise this enough) RIDICULOUS head bands

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
View attachment 1897910

Mummy loves the £££ you make her, mummy loves the attention you get her, mummy loves the diversion you get her when she’s fucked up, mummy loves herself 😢.

Those poor boys.
thank you for making mummy a millionaire so she doesn’t have to work x and thank you for your privacy so I can further monetise your lives without your consent

mummy loves you are so young you can’t say no

but you are where you should be my lovely boys xx

• Heart

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Imagine her at magic Mike, I feel sorry for the folk that have spent a fortune and are stuck next to her. She will be screeching like a chav 😳

The fact is Hinch has lied about ‘invisible speech needs’ like someone else mentioned a few pages back, she said Ronnie would sing wheels on the bus on Vicky Pattersons podcast then told her ‘followers’ afterwards he has invisible speech needs. She then posted stories AFTER she stated he sang wheels on the bus that she can’t believe he just said his first word ‘cheese’ or something along those lines. Let’s not forget she added a fake ‘there’ voice pretending it was Ronnie. She’s nothing but a lazy parent who does nothing to encourage her sons, she laughs at them, copies what they say instead of interacting, grabs things off them, claws at them & films herself acting like the most maternal mother on the planet when the truth is she can’t wait to get away from them. She’s an absolute disgrace
And she couldn’t wait to ‘hear his little voice’ even though he’d apparently commented on the ‘man eating paper’ at the fair. Whatever he does or doesn’t have, she uses the kids, especially Ron to deflect from fuck ups and distract the sheep from the fact her account is just ads and selling. 😐

• Sad
  • Heart

Listoflies

'You know when you've had a cleaning product forever and then your name is on it.'

No, Sophie. Funnily enough your followers haven't also experienced that 😂 she's actually the most dumb cunt on Instagram.
Speak for yourself 🤭 my name is Mrs Multi-Surface-Cleaner-Pink-Grapefruit

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
What a strange and unwell woman she is ….if she wasn’t such a nasty bitch I’d feel sorry for her…she’s becoming more and more unhinged as the days go by
She is nasty isn't she? She is also very jealous of others, greedy beyond belief and quite frankly selfish

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
It’s the way she states that she didn’t know where to look at Magic Mike that irks me. Did she not know what it was? Was she expecting A Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee like show?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mum of two

VIP Member
Picked out number 30. 🤔
2 nieces coincidentally in the house 🤔
Bestie mate does an ad for Iconic this morning 🤔
Smells like an undisclosed ad to me 🙄

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Where is the koi carp flooring in the 'playroom'. Has she got rid of it already 😂😂😂
Good spot but I think it's in the corner behind her. It's against a wall with wallpaper and under a window and radiator.

I shouldn't be able to work that out about a child's playroom FFS. She over shares to a shocking degree.

influencerbore

VIP Member
Seeing Joe play with Rex in their garden made me realise how sad that Ronnie and lennie hsve never done the same, not even a game of football 😏
Oh don’t worry she’ll put up a fake and scripted video of Jamie running around with the boys shortly to keep up with her bestie

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve had a shitter of a week at work, I’ve worked through a migraine, Fuck knows how, because if I go off, I don’t get paid. The foals have been driving me up the wall this week, especially the stroppy pre-teen. And I’ve been lied awake at all hours worrying about my fucking massive workload and the fact we’ve run out of ££ a week before payday so this weeks shopping could be fun 😭. She can stick her “tend” job and “tend” anxiety up her fucking arsehole. Try the real world Hinch, then you’d know what anxiety was. Oh and stop Fucking letting those livestock in, that’s supposed to be a safe place for your kids, you know, the ones you farm off to your mothers, remember them, do you? Selfish cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

JustaLurker102

So that's another day of doing absolutely fuck all really then.

I don't know how she's going to keep this Instagram life up, she's getting WORSE.

What's she actually done since way before getting pregnant with Lennie? Apart from the house move which was so dragged out it got BORING? Some clothes which failed, house decor which again, failed, oh a really shit book where she exploits her children even more? She's done and is doing nothing 😴
100% this. I wouldn't go near Emma mattresses now after Hen having a gifted 2k mattress. I emailed them saying that we were in the process of buying a 4 new mattress for our family and was torn between Simba and Emma and after seeing the gift to the dog we went with Simba. Not like they care, I'm just 1 customer, but I can't be the only one!

Reactions: 32