Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpritzerTime

the banana scissors have done me in 😂😂 so has putting bread in a kids PE kit and leaving to get smashed against the wall. I must be doing life all wrong guyz I’m just learning as I go. Ps those Charlie B meals are SIX POUNDS EACH is she on crack, learn to cook babes

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
All the time in the world to cook proper meals for herself and the kids and that’s the best she can do? I’m a disaster in the kitchen but I love to cook proper meals when I can!

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Round table jammed into a particularly tight Frankie and Benny’s booth, covered in a long table cloth. Tell me your young children never use that space without telling me your young children never use that space.

• Heart
Rachaele aka PTWM is a nasty scamming c**t with absolutely no integrity
Check out her threads on here if you need any more clarification
Also that should be marked as AD or GIFTED because did you fuck pay for it
Wankers the pair of them 🖕🏼
I spent my Sunday morning reading PTWM’s wiki and 🤯😡🤢. The PayPal scams and the [trigger warning] dodgy and dangerous domestic violence advice and activities blew me away. How does she still have a following and able to escape the people wanting answers. I’m in no way a Hinch fan, but it puts her minky stash and not a farm lying into a different light. Hinch and PTWM have something in common - using their kids to cash out. Abhorrent and frightening.

Last edited:
So she’s scheduled in that early morning anxious post to gain sympathy from her followers so that they buy whatever she’s about to post later today. SHE is part of the mental health problem - these influencers lie, manipulate & deceive others for their own financial gain. They use filters and alter their bodies, and are happy to exploit their own children.

To regurgitate the same ‘Goodnight with the alpacas in the utility room’ story, shows how little regard or respect she has for her followers who have helped her get where she is today. So when she thanks them and tells them she loves them and is taking them on her journey with her, it’s all a load of BS. She doesn’t and hasn’t ever cared about her followers. She’s a narcissist and only cares about herself.

That plush looks nothing like a dog. I thought it was a lion
It looks like a cheap version of a lion and I haven’t seen it in my Tescos

Dictionary definition of adventure

“ What is the true meaning of adventure?
noun. an exciting or very unusual experience. participation in exciting undertakings or enterprises: the spirit of adventure. a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome.”

Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with a mostly uneventful life, but this bint really needs to get to understand the meaning of adventure.

Letting the dog out, not an adventure Soph; going to soft play, not an adventure Soph; meeting up with some other twats, not an adventure Soph (even if you are dressed as a pirate) etc, etc, etc.

You aren’t the fucking Famous Five!

View attachment 1896394
She is in desperate need of a dictionary - she doesn’t know the meaning of:
Troll
Adventure
Farm
Privacy
Advert
And I’m sure there are plenty of other examples but I’m too tired to think 😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
You know what that’s annoyed me more now 🤣 she’s got this huge profile and she does absolutely nothing helpful with it! She just grifts and takes opportunities away from people with the talent she wishes she had (eg authors)

why didn’t she update her precious fans? A quick, “so Ronnies expressive speech has come on a lot, but he still has invisible needs that are harder for me to explain…” or something along them lines. She’s “still learning” so tell people you’re still learning. You can’t have it all. Either you trust your nutter fans or you don’t. She holds back because she’s well aware the internet isn’t a safe place to broadcast a kids life. Must be shit knowing you make a living off your kids privacy.

• Heart

Make it make sense

Do the kids ever get to see daylight?? The shutters are always closed. I don’t know how she lives behind closed blinds, it would drive me insane.

SpritzerTime

This jar thing- have I got that right that she’s saying to get x amount of items to get rid of each day? So that would be 465 things? Is she ok? Does she know us mere mortals don’t get sent boxes upon boxes of free shite we didn’t ask for? My home is tidy and clean because I regularly organise and rearrange things and if there are things we don’t need/love anymore I give them to charity or give away on the local free page (perhaps mind blowing to her) I ask my daughter to sort through toys/books etc when we’ve got a charity bag on the go. I don’t get a jar and make a label for it for ‘content’ then film my relatives being given my unwanted #gifted tat. The first thing I’d stick in the pile there is the bloody pointless jar. I’m sure the girls liked getting the make up so that’s nice but the filming of it- poor loves. Why does she never do what other Insta people do and say ‘I’ve accumulated some excess stuff here so let’s do a give away’ like The Folding Lady or Sarah Powell (I love her) who always do this and they even pay the postage- there’s no song and dance just a kind-spirited casualness. It’s like Hinch really believes her own hype that she is floating on a celestial plain above us all and doesn't need traits like humility or kindness. Like when she puts up boxes like ‘what are you up to today’ to feed her ego and then posts no replies.
Anyway enough of that. Ronnie is v cute.

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
And that won't get her more followers, Greedy and the PTWM woman don't have many, and her and Solomon will have the same people and bots. Would be interesting to see the follow stats since that dreadful Piggy Porker brunch they went to with Greedy, even Mario chored 4-5k new followers that day which is a lot for that twat!
Greedy gained thousands on the 18th.

Mrs Hinch.

MH.png

Mr Hinch.

mr hinch.png

Stacey.

ss.png

Part time.

ptwm.png

Greedy.

greedy.png

Mario.

mario.png

• Wow
  • Heart

nuts82

Soph we know you read tattle
and you know we all hate that cackle
there’s nothing funny about cheese
so just stop, please

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
She's slowly starting to follow more Instagram pages dedicated to autism journey's. I feel like she's looking at their content in how she can switch hers overnight from not even a cleana to ND muvva.

I'm sure nursery have more then likely picked up he may be ND and she's looking to cash in.

Why else would PTWM be spilling all the tea about hinch talking to her all the time and alluding that Ron may be ND.
Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with Ron that isn't the result of bad and lazy parenting. She needs to get off her behind and play, entertain and involve those children in everything.
We used to have chairs all lined up around the room playing train drivers or sheets draped over everything playing Indians. I despair for them as adults and their children going forward.
Maybe I am old but I can tell you with one hundred percent knowledge that she is wasting the best years of her life.
Now where's the coffee?

sociallybackward

Lol imagine telling your nieces to sit on the floor and pretend to be interested in your cast off makeup. I’m sure they love it but it looks so forced. She really has to show the world she’s St Sofa of Essex doesn’t she.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
“I can’t even describe what this means to me”

Stop pushing this narrative that Ron has something wrong with him for content. Stop it. It’s totally unfair on him. It’s insulting to him and all the ND kids out there and their parents.

My best friend’s daughter is ND and she is the most beautiful little thing, she has struggles, she lashes out at times when she can’t express her wants and feelings but she’s bright, stimulated and is doing really well for a 7 year old.

If anything, imo those boys are victims of lazy parenting. They are beautiful boys that deserve better. They need stimulation daily from their parents and surroundings, not a camera in their faces for stages photos.

STOP USING YOUR KIDS AS CONTENT. Twat.

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
ThEy MaKe Me HaPpY 🥱🥱
Hinch reminding us that even though there's a baby boom in the celeb world, she still has her filthy alpacas 🤣😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Swedish chef

VIP Member
That dog is so fat is makes me sad instead walking your chickens. Take your dog for a decent walk. & I don't mean letting him run round the garden.
Oh my Gawd, how many times do we need to be told.....she is very busy doing five a day, while working 6 days a week, while also doing her 30day wank jar, while outsourcing care of her two toddlers, shining her eyebrows, and cleaning up shit. she👏 doesn't 👏have👏 time. I'm fank you.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s gone out to the fearraturr guys. They already celebrated her mates birthday at that restaurant. She must have been spotted in the wild hence the post. 6 days a week eh?