Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is there something desperate about her around men????? Don't get me wrong I know loads of friends who went to male strip shows but the way even in her stories she oogles the builders is almost sleazy. If it were Jimbobnoknob doing it to women it would be harassment.

Reactions: 48
Oh my days.... for what else happened today see make-up friend’s latest story.... did the guy gyrate all over Sopha too.... bet she was “Screming” if he did... and he’s now handed his notice in and has run for the hills, bless’is’arrrt 🏃🏻🌬 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand how a mum of two small boys can scream over a bunch of men taking their clothes off let alone film them. It’s no different to a father of girls getting all excited down Stringfellows (showing my age there!)

Reactions: 19
I think she gets her knickers in a twist so much with other men because jimbobnoknob does nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my days.... for what else happened today see make-up friend’s latest story.... did the guy gyrate all over Sopha too.... bet she was “Screming” if he did... and he’s now handed his notice in and has run for the hills, bless’is’arrrt 🏃🏻🌬 😂
I just saw that I bet he didn't so soph stormed out and fruitcake fiddle hit her with a dart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You couldn't paint a red neck on her! Acting like an overgrown child yet again. Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
God almighty. I still don’t get the screaming or that show. Is it literally a bunch of guys dancing for an hour or is there a plot to it? Whut da fuq?!

Reactions: 12
I think it’s because she didn’t get out much when lots of us were live, laugh and lovin. I don’t know her backstory or age but she gives me vibes of someone who didn’t date much in teens and 20s (if at all- she seems to view men as alien beings), then met a man (is he a couple of years older? Usually goes that way), settled down, had kids and talks only about how she loves being at home and cleaning and tidying. she doesn’t seem like she’s had much of a life so this is major and very unusual for her blessherheart
Who has the video of her out out enjoying herself. I reckon she definitely got out and about. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guysssh, does anyone know where I can get one of these ‘6 days a week’ jobs Soph keeps telling us about? Looks amazing, days out with your friends, petting zoo, nice lunches

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Pardon the pun but I really don’t think it’s that deep 😂. She’s a screamer - she’s immature and a bit of a dick 😂. She laughs at her own child for talking fgs so naked men are gonna send her over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I didn't know where to look, erm on the stage maybe at the guys taking their kit off? She's screaming like they were looking towards her and they were not 🙄

Oh and a wee shout out to the "crem" hi Soph 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - was that jimbob a few rows in front 😂😂😂
the only time I get her being excited. James is fugly mess. Let her dream she’d ever get to shag anyone remotely good looking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My opinion is that she thinks she is attractive to ALL men she really thinks she looks like her filtered face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soph and her reaction to the magic Mike show reminds me of my old boss and how giddy she got over the 50 shades releases😂 but she was 60, divorced and even after a few glasses of prosecco she wouldn't get to the point of "screming"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was the hand all about in her video? The screaming, as embarrassing as that was for a grown women, the hand just there in mid air, she is so weird!

Reactions: 24
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you for saying this. I'm getting a bit tired of reading that he can't have a speech delay or can't be autistic when many people here said he was once upon a time. You also can't compare ND children, just because he says more words than another autistic child doesn't mean he doesn't have a problem. It's very obvious he doesn't speak clearly, it's hard to understand him. As much as I don't like Hunch exploiting her children, those children do have people around them talking to them (Inch, Fiddles, Cling On, the aunt, nursery staff).

We have a ND child (twice exceptional) and we had to fight for assessments to be done because they didn't present as ND to most people. We had to have the psychologist go to the teachers and answer their questions because they were still not convinced! It's so tiring knowing your child is ND and having nobody believe you because "but they seem fine to me" and "we don't see it." 🙄 It's attitudes like that that prevented our child having the support they desperately needed for years.
I honestly could have wrote this myself, my son is very sociable and can speak so for years people doubted he was autistic and at one point I actually felt people thought I wanted him to be autistic or something cause all people said was 'he will catch up' or all boys are slower with speech etc
It was only at school going age that all the problems really started and suddenly everyone thought he was autistic when I knew it all along, very frustrating and even family members went into denial and wouldn't entertain the fact that he was ND.
The stigma is the worst part of it.
I even had a teacher in school have a go at my son for not doing homework one day because he had an extremely intense psychology session after school that day and couldn't do the homework afterwards, if that was a child getting treatment for a physical illness the teacher wouldn't utter a word. Anyways sorry to derail but I have so much in common with your situation. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.