Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird observation but the boys don't really have a lot of toys that don't fit her narrative for easy content. The sad bookshelf out of reach, window completely blocked shut. Play kitchen with no accessories across the floor. Them barskits don't look like they fit much in them either so it's literally just content for her to show it messy and then clean up.
I know kids don't need lots of toys but it just doesn't scream playroom to me.

Reactions: 29
Weird observation but the boys don't really have a lot of toys that don't fit her narrative for easy content. The sad bookshelf out of reach, window completely blocked shut. Play kitchen with no accessories across the floor. Them barskits don't look like they fit much in them either so it's literally just content for her to show it messy and then clean up.
No she will be barking at the nanny to get it cleaned up once she finishes filming.

Reactions: 13
It's not even messy messy I'd just leave it especially if lennies is going to be there all day

Reactions: 17
Do the kids ever get to see daylight?? The shutters are always closed. I don’t know how she lives behind closed blinds, it would drive me insane.

Reactions: 32
I’d rather stab my eyes out than go see Magic Mike. Nothing more cringeworthy than women objectifying men over the size of their penis and muscles. Makes my skin crawl. It’s seedy, cheap and distasteful imo. I full expect to be the minority on this though.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
On the Cobbles, backlot location set. Hope that helps. #itv

I’d rather stab my eyes out than go see Magic Mike. Nothing more cringeworthy than women objectifying men over the size of their penis and muscles. Makes my skin crawl. It’s seedy, cheap and distasteful imo. I full expect to be the minority on this though.
No I'm with you me nusty hen. Absolutely vile. Cheap, tacky and bleeping embrassed for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
100% agree with this

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Come sit by me. I have lots of pearls to clutch.

It makes me vom. Eugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Desperate and pathetic as ever, constant sex jokes and the way she lusts builders. She's clearly gagging for it and not getting it. Can't blame Jamie though mad ma wears him out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Find the bliss in the busyness?? Ah Sopha ya need to be busy first of all dear😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Erm, a barren nectarine room, watching a dog running around the garden, collecting three eggs, a little mooch over to a fence = busy 😂😂😂😂😂 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.