Mrs Hinch #614 When youโ€™ve got lunch at 1pm but youโ€™ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the koi carp flooring in the 'playroom'. Has she got rid of it already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Good spot but I think it's in the corner behind her. It's against a wall with wallpaper and under a window and radiator.

I shouldn't be able to work that out about a child's playroom FFS. She over shares to a shocking degree.

Reactions: 33
Iโ€™d rather stab my eyes out than go see Magic Mike. Nothing more cringeworthy than women objectifying men over the size of their penis and muscles. Makes my skin crawl. Itโ€™s seedy, cheap and distasteful imo. I full expect to be the minority on this though.
Nope you are not on your own. I also have no interest in this :LOL: .

Reactions: 16
Desperate and pathetic as ever, constant sex jokes and the way she lusts builders. She's clearly gagging for it and not getting it. Can't blame Jamie though mad ma wears him out
I know we have had this discussion before, but I don't actually think she is gagging for it. She is a cold hard faced twit, the only sexy time she's up for is eye bleeping herself. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Where is the koi carp flooring in the 'playroom'. Has she got rid of it already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Fished out and flushed away ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bleeping about in a frosty field, wetting her knickers over her fanny floofs. How chaotic. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh bore off about magic Mike! Millions of people have seen it. Yet they don't go on about it like horny childish cunts like you!

Reactions: 22
I know she has a filter on ALWAYS but why does she have a full face of make up on under a face mask? Strange woman.
I noticed this too. Had to re watch it but she definitely had makeup on under that mask. All for show

Reactions: 11
I noticed this too. Had to re watch it but she definitely had makeup on under that mask. All for show
And she never puts cleanser or moisturiser near those eyebrows because they would slide down her face if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iโ€™d rather stab my eyes out than go see Magic Mike. Nothing more cringeworthy than women objectifying men over the size of their penis and muscles. Makes my skin crawl. Itโ€™s seedy, cheap and distasteful imo. I full expect to be the minority on this though.
I went to see the Chippendales (I suppose the original โ€˜boy strippers en masseโ€™ show) with a load of girls from work back in the early nineties when I was not much older than Sloth is now. I have never felt so uncomfortable, it was so cringeworthy, I was so glad we were sat in the circle so no risk of being dragged up on stage to rub baby oil on them ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 12
Can anyone tell what she is shouting in that video? Something like "oh no, oh no" like she's about to loose control. So strange

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seeing Joe play with Rex in their garden made me realise how sad that Ronnie and lennie hsve never done the same, not even a game of football ๐Ÿ˜

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Seeing Joe play with Rex in their garden made me realise how sad that Ronnie and lennie hsve never done the same, not even a game of football ๐Ÿ˜
Oh donโ€™t worry sheโ€™ll put up a fake and scripted video of Jamie running around with the boys shortly to keep up with her bestie

Reactions: 33
I went to see the Chippendales (I suppose the original โ€˜boy strippers en masseโ€™ show) with a load of girls from work back in the early nineties when I was not much older than Sloth is now. I have never felt so uncomfortable, it was so cringeworthy, I was so glad we were sat in the circle so no risk of being dragged up on stage to rub baby oil on them ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Urgh. Just vile.

โ€œFind the bliss within the busynessโ€ WTF? Not one mention of the boys. Sheโ€™s disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Er no Soph, I don't have my name on any rubbish toxic brands. Why doesn't she think about what she's saying? This makes no sense other than to you

Reactions: 14
Actually Hinch isnโ€™t your name, itโ€™s the Brand Name you have built for yourself to make money. Those poor boys are going to get very confused knowing what their real surname is

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.