Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days.... for what else happened today see make-up friend’s latest story.... did the guy gyrate all over Sopha too.... bet she was “Screming” if he did... and he’s now handed his notice in and has run for the hills, bless’is’arrrt 🏃🏻🌬 😂
Hahaha I've just looked at that! He was proper giving it some, bet Sopha slut partaked in a bit of that but has told her mates in a firm no not to post it online.

Reactions: 12
I honestly could have wrote this myself, my son is very sociable and can speak so for years people doubted he was autistic and at one point I actually felt people thought I wanted him to be autistic or something cause all people said was 'he will catch up' or all boys are slower with speech etc
It was only at school going age that all the problems really started and suddenly everyone thought he was autistic when I knew it all along, very frustrating and even family members went into denial and wouldn't entertain the fact that he was ND.
The stigma is the worst part of it.
I even had a teacher in school have a go at my son for not doing homework one day because he had an extremely intense psychology session after school that day and couldn't do the homework afterwards, if that was a child getting treatment for a physical illness the teacher wouldn't utter a word. Anyways sorry to derail but I have so much in common with your situation. Xx
I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. ❤ I hope your son is getting the support he needs now.

I'm appalled at people's attitudes sometimes and the judgement about having your child "labelled."

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she's been out for a posh lunch with her insta cretin "mates", wheeled Trace out for a trip to a REAL farm...inch tagging along too cos who wouldn’t want to take their jobless husband who's constantly with them 24/7 when they're out with their friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ and today's another theatre day out for poor, never goes anywhere ickle sOPhIE 🥱🥱🥱
Should really think before she makes bullshit sweeping statements about "working 6 days a week" 🙄
I doubt very much she even takes care of her kids 6 hours a week never mind work one hour a week cause let’s be honest no ahm or working mother who is actually looking after 2 young kids get 6 mins to even go to the loo let alone sit feeding camels from a bag of carrots or fart about with hens in baby carriers or wtf they were , or am I doing something wrong

Reactions: 21
Thought I’d catch up as I’ve not looked at her or her thread in 2023, still reeling from Fiddles clearly having a few too bottles glasses of sherry and going off on Facebook.
however I really enjoyed this tattle ad whilst I was reading
56A17C55-5A1F-4017-8C30-948E723502D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pre-record queen. Just because you put a caption on mentioning Magic Mike doesn’t make it true Soph. You are so lucky the majority of your sheep aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

PS Big shout out to @mammaof3 for uploading each day’s content and maintaining the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe Inch has a Minnie Mouse fetish which is why she wears those (and I can’t emphasise this enough) RIDICULOUS head bands

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she might have gone for the 4pm or 7pm showing. BUT, that certainly doesn't tally up with the daylight in her so called "unwind and go to bed" stories.
Why the duck she does this shite absolutely baffles me.

Screenshot_20230122_225439_Brave.jpg

Reactions: 15
Maybe Inch has a Minnie Mouse fetish which is why she wears those (and I can’t emphasise this enough) RIDICULOUS head bands
Hunch grew up drooling over channing tatum. Inch grew up drooling over the muppets. That's why she tries to look like one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she might have gone for the 4pm or 7pm showing. BUT, that certainly doesn't tally up with the daylight in her so called "unwind and go to bed" stories.
Why the duck she does this shite absolutely baffles me.

View attachment 1903196
Make up friend said her friend was picking her up about 12 midday getting some food then seeing the show so I’d imagine 4pm but hinch showed a pic after the show and it was pitch black so would be maybe 5/6pm

Reactions: 9
Genuinely curious as to what drugs this woman is on! Filtered to duck (as per) getting ready for bed, daylight outside when the light’s turned off yet it was clearly dark when she posted the pic of lanterns strung across the street after the show, she really thinks her sheep are dumb as arseholes.
What delights will be in store for us tomorrow? I can barely contain the excitement 🤣

Reactions: 18
She’s also just posted saying she is re watching it all to make sure she didn’t miss anything so turns out it’s not only her kids she only ever views through a camera lens it’s also her social time with friends, what an actual sad sack! Has she ever just lived in the moment and enjoyed something

Reactions: 23
I thought the same, think she’s edited saying the boys but forgot to edit the text too! Can someone tell her to stop making the boys look bad. It’s natural there is more poo INSIDE the house from them than the any of her animals 🙄unless she thinks the boys should poo outside too
Lmao a chicken needing fresh air.

Tbh, I'm not sure about how enforceable that is. If she's not allowing it to come into contact with anything that has been in contact with wild birds/the ground outside the coop then I don't think it's reportable. She knows what she's doing.

Btw, what's this? It was the only thing she put on there the wrong way round.
View attachment 1897447
Spotted it it was dying know 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.