Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Joe play with Rex in their garden made me realise how sad that Ronnie and lennie hsve never done the same, not even a game of football 😏
You know, I just came over to point out how Hunch started the morning with talking about bliss in the "busyness" with a video of the animals and no child in sight, and then Trollomon rocks up with Joe playing with Rex in the frost and that gorgeous laughter of pure fun that he has.

I know whose morning I'd choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Perhaps Jamie sits there and plays when he’s not on duty
Interesting about the computer. Why would a 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old need a computer? If it’s for role playing you wouldn’t have all the cables attached as it wouldn’t need to actually work. So I’m leaning towards that they play on it. Which on the one hand is impressive if Ronnie knows how to use a computer but on the other - sad that he doesn’t NEED to be using one at this age. It’s definitely a recent addition. Am I being naive (I don’t do video games) and there’s a console connected to it? Surely a 3.5 year old doesn’t play proper computer games??
I know I’m quite extreme with how I am about my kids not using tablets (I don’t have strong views on it, they’ve just never shown any interest in them and we don’t use them much ourselves in front of the kids), but surely using a computer at this age isn’t “typical”?

Additionally, if you look at the toys that are strewn across the room - they are mostly “baby toys”.Too young for Lonnie. The rollercoaster was obviously bought for Xmas and they are fun - expensive but fun. In my opinion it’s the kind of you they have at playgroup and itjust makes me sad that Lonnie probably doesn’t go to playgroup. It’s nice to have these kind of toys but it’s also nice to not have them and instead look forward to going to playgroup where he can have a turn there.
I’m rambling but I’m always saddened by how wrong she gets the toy situation. There have been some improvements - I wonder if that’s family members buying better toys for them for Xmas. She just doesn’t seem to ever “get it”.
I’m always struck by the No bricks, blocks, train track at all. The drawing board is still blank. No toy cars, people, little animals.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Interesting about the computer. Why would a 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old need a computer? If it’s for role playing you wouldn’t have all the cables attached as it wouldn’t need to actually work. So I’m leaning towards that they play on it. Which on the one hand is impressive if Ronnie knows how to use a computer but on the other - sad that he doesn’t NEED to be using one at this age. It’s definitely a recent addition. Am I being naive (I don’t do video games) and there’s a console connected to it? Surely a 3.5 year old doesn’t play proper computer games??
I know I’m quite extreme with how I am about my kids not using tablets (I don’t have strong views on it, they’ve just never shown any interest in them and we don’t use them much ourselves in front of the kids), but surely using a computer at this age isn’t “typical”?

Additionally, if you look at the toys that are strewn across the room - they are mostly “baby toys”.Too young for Lonnie. The rollercoaster was obviously bought for Xmas and they are fun - expensive but fun. In my opinion it’s the kind of you they have at playgroup and itjust makes me sad that Lonnie probably doesn’t go to playgroup. It’s nice to have these kind of toys but it’s also nice to not have them and instead look forward to going to playgroup where he can have a turn there.
I’m rambling but I’m always saddened by how wrong she gets the toy situation. There have been some improvements - I wonder if that’s family members buying better toys for them for Xmas. She just doesn’t seem to ever “get it”.
I’m always struck by the No bricks, blocks, train track at all. The drawing board is still blank. No toy cars, people, little animals.
The computer is a weird addition. We have a tablet that the older two share and is heavily moderated by me and always used under supervision. It only has the basics and a huge range of kids apps (vetted for educational merit) but it's too easy for them to accidentally access something inappropriate.
I wouldn't give them a computer - they wouldn't know what to do with it!

But yes to your point about imagination play - there's nothing that they can be free and stretch their imaginations with. We have blocks, Playmobil, a dollhouse (we know she had one of those), more blocks, train tracks, k-nex, cars and peg dolls scattered across two rooms and 3 bedrooms upstairs. We have a playroom (/dining room) but I'd be mortified if that was the only place my kids could go to in order to play with toys.
She has no clue, and those boys lives are so much less richer because she lacks the ability to accept when she's wrong.

Reactions: 23
I think she’s the one that needs speech therapy… she has such a limited vocabulary so she constantly repeats herself, in her last video she does it… ‘oh my gosh oh my gosh’ ‘everytime, everytime’ she literally cannot string a sentence together 🤦🏻‍♀️ how is she still making money advertising these products.
I’ve also lost count of the times she says ‘just can’t believe it guuuyysssccchhh’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sss trolling again! Kids having the best time in the garden and Lonnie is in a play room with the shutters closed, so there is no natural light 🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Erm, a barren nectarine room, watching a dog running around the garden, collecting three eggs, a little mooch over to a fence = busy 😂😂😂😂😂 twit
10 chickens in total here.... My ex batts must be enjoying their retirement as for my other POLs they must just be lazy as I haven't had eggs a few days 🙃🤔

[Apparently] Chickens needat least 12hours of daylight to help lay an egg. Must have been that garden walk the other day for the 3 P's or do I smell prerecords.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone tell what she is shouting in that video? Something like "oh no, oh no" like she's about to loose control. So strange

I think it's when they climb the balcony - if you look to the right you can see them push another up.

Reactions: 3
Tracey who I’m assuming is hinchs age looks like the young mother that she is while hinch looks like an old bag and I should know cause I am an old bag and I’m a grandmother of 2 and I swear she doesn’t look much younger than I do

Reactions: 14
I think Hinch pervs over the dancers in Magic Mike and the builders at her house because she knows it’s “safe”. None of those guys are actually going to touch her because they’re professional and they’re working.
She likes to think that men find her attractive but she actually wouldn’t know what to do with a real man if she had one. I bet Inch gets it once a month, 5 minutes in bed at night with the lights off if he’s lucky. She’s vanilla as duck!

Reactions: 23
Urgh. Just vile.

“Find the bliss within the busyness” WTF? Not one mention of the boys. She’s disgusting.
What busyness, that is not the Monday morning of a normal home with 2 very young children, looks more like a chilled out Sunday or something

Reactions: 18
What always gets me is she gushes how she can’t believe she has HER name on a product. It’s all I can’t believe I HAVE MY NAME on a thing I LOVE. It is never ever - I’m so proud to have worked with this company to produce a product that you love and that you all find works for your homes. It makes me feel so happy that you enjoy this product as much as I enjoyed working with the company to create it.
nope. LOOK. MY NAME IS ON A THING. IM FAMOUS! LOOK AT MY NAME ON THAT. IVE MADE IT IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU BUY THINGS WITH MY NAME ON IT.

And yeah. It’s not even her name. But you know what I mean.

Oh look. It’s now “look at MY RANGE. Which one was YOUR FAVOURITE OF MYYYY RANGE?
IM DOING MOORRRREEBEACUSE P&G LOVE ME. IGNORE THOSE NUSTY TROLLS WHO SAY P&G DONT LOVE ME AND THATTHEYVE REPLACED ME WITH THAT WELSH BIRD. LOOK MISS GREEDY. YOU MIGHT HAVE A CONTRACT BUT IIIIIIIIIIII HAVE THE PRODUCTS WITH MYYYYYY NAME ON IT. MEEEEEE. MYYYYYY. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
"I'd love to know which one you preferred the most" !!!! Makes no bleeping sense you dumbass twit. 2 products, 1 would be the preferred product. She hurts my brain, make it go away please 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who on earth keeps bottles of fabric conditioner just to get themselves all frothy over them?
Also Soph - ‘hinched’ isn’t your name, never mind the fact your actual surname is only through marriage. Although maybe a range called ‘barking’ would be quite fitting..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will hinch be sharing energy saving tips ahead of 5pm and the request from energy companies to keep usage low from this time for an hour...

Reactions: 15
Do you have bottles saved from your journey? What sort of a sad sap even thinks to ask a question like that? Really is no hope for the sheeples

Reactions: 16
My 2 cents on the computer which is a bit odd for these young children but not Jamie montessori..
Fornite can be played on a PC. Minecraft also. I just couldn't make out where the hard drive was/ is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Praying for those plastic bottles to dissentrigrate at some point... not even sure that's a thing but yano

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.