Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking a face mask off and still having mascara and transfer brows on your face…….tell us you use a filter without telling us you use a filter 😆😆 what a dick!! Or is that her ring light making her look like that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Xx
That second face is truly terrifying, she’s morphing into Momo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so shallow going on about looks all the time. Maya Jama is actually a pretty decent woman hard working from a normal background but has always stayed humble with it yes she is hot but she’s also a decent person unlike Hinch and I doubt maya feels the need to bleeping brand her surname on everything!
It’s frankly embarrassing how everything is Hinch Farm Hinch Treehouse Hinch Bros 🙄

She did question it but Jamie insists it doesn’t count because it was a “medical procedure” 😂😂😂
Half her surname 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it’s not a great advert that most of the make up she was decluttering was Iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The debate on what additional needs her son has could go on all day as she’s been all over the place with what she’s implied depending on which direction she’s trying to force her content into at any particular time.

Flitting from he can’t walk and will do it in his own time one day, to he’s taken his first steps the next (on the garden paving slabs 🤦🏻‍♀️) and “he sings full songs” to “I can’t wait to hear his voice”…

Whatever your take on it and what you believe or not it’s so sad for the child that complete strangers are able to debate it on a gossip forum in the first place 😞

That’s all down to his Mum. The person who is supposed to protect him and act in his best interests.
That is my take and probably most nusty hens take on Ron, we shouldn't even have to have a ongoing conversation in the first place, she should have respected his privacy and safe guarded both children, by not putting them on her business account. But then we are talking about a vile lying narcissistic b*tch, who will absolutely continue with 'Ron's journey' in order to profit from him. There is no aspect of her life that she won't exploit and continue to make money from, the exception being her real face, unfiltered. What a first rate bleep, she is. Get well SopfaRose

In summing up, she is a massive bleep, who couldn't give two tit's about exploiting her kids, for likes, attention and money. All the bloody vest, Hunch.

Reactions: 24
That claw. She was hoping to get their attention like she did Pluto’s.

View attachment 1903309View attachment 1903316

What a twit she is, it’s the same reaction “Screming” and holding up her claw, summoning Pluto’s attention, like she did the Magic Mike guy 😂 I bet Disney are glad Pluto didn’t whip his top off, jump off the parade and gyrate all over Sopha, while she “scremed” and cackled 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 16/01:

41 stories in total - another painfully boring week despite being as active as ever. Monday was her busiest day with 11 stories (most of which were pre-records) followed by Thursday and Friday with 10 stories.

37% ads - I've sadly had to start working out 2 percentages for her ad content because she can't declare them properly!!! 37% is the proportion of ads included her undeclared posts and 29% without undeclared. I spotted 3 undeclared ads this week (always a rough estimate) which doesn't sound like a lot at all but in contrast to how many stories she's actually posting, every post makes a difference in figuring out that proportion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Couldnt sleep last night and was thinking to myself I think she now hates posting on Insta/working on it
She’s re posting the same crappy content trying to fool people, everything is an out of order pre record, she doesn’t post for days on end and hardly any cleaning ‘tips’ (which were crap anyway)
She’s a lazy sleazy chav who’s clearly had enough pretending to be someone she’s not

Reactions: 20
It’s the way she states that she didn’t know where to look at Magic Mike that irks me. Did she not know what it was? Was she expecting A Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee like show?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know she has a filter on ALWAYS but why does she have a full face of make up on under a face mask? Strange woman.

Reactions: 16
The Hinch bath board and products is a real come down after Molly-Mae’s decadent smorgasbord of high end items on her latest YT video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.