Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Inch calling it “our” book. Is he that devoid of any purpose in life, that he has to cling on and try and take some of the credit for that pile of tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She should be reading len the book. Not over stimulating him with TV. No wonder he doesn't want to sleep.
He doesn’t sleep because the poor lad has no stimulation or exercise during the day . Probably has 400 naps like Ron did

Reactions: 22
I’m feeling the rage today, I’ve spent the day in the pissing rain, knee deep in mud and cow tit whilst the vet TB tested our cows. I am drenched, bone cold, I stink and I’m hungry yet she farts around on her tend farm making it look all pretty! Farming isn’t pretty, it’s bloody hard work, something she wouldn’t know anything about 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Dear God, just caught up on Freda’s antics. Did they have to get Nanna out on her zimmer frame and a tranq gun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might rock up to the Glasgow book signing and elbow mad mario out the way😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.