Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you take a picture of yourself in the mirror of a garden centre toilet? Do grown people actually do this? 😕 If I walked in on someone doing that I'd think they were a right sad case....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We’ve all noticed the lack of foliage on the window ledge bit has anyone mentioned the “styled” ladder “made by daddy Barker” that was full of foliage but never to be seen again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What type of noise was that?? It sounds like a goat trying to speak 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Garden centre toilet selfie? Wtf! Hinch, teenage girls take toilet selfies NOT middle aged women. And your hair looks tit. Attempt to appear relatable here with the Primark leggings (or is there an ulterior motive, pls don't say she will have a range with them). Primark leggings are rubbish. I don't like leggings anyway, but that's beside the point!

I do actually like her socks but then I love Scandinavian socks, they actually stay up and don't slip down!
agree with it all but.. but the time it took to touch up make up, apply filters, pose, and take 200 shots would make everyone around there think she’d been having a massive poo..😂 stay classy Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When was the last time she posted a visit to her mums for a cuppa or a roast? I think you nusties are right as usual. Something I a (size 5) foot and her parents have split.

Reactions: 25
She looks stupid. She's tagging Stacey so it ups her engagement also .  but an actual mum has the kids attached In garden centre toilets. . Freda be there though as she can't do anything on her own. More links to advertise
clothes
She’s so desperate for a clothing line to be a sell out isn’t she 🤣fashion influencer I don’t think so

Reactions: 21
Just a thought… do you think she’s fawning over Amazon so much that they’ll reach out and offer a documentary on the farm? 🤢🤢🤢 Jeremy Clarkson style.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She keeps dropping in that she’s 32 as well; I’m sure I’ve seen it a few times across various stories. Protesting too much m’lady?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow childrens author using the word ‘piss off’! She may need to reconsider her language now she’s not known as a cleaner.

You could hear the road noise on that clip too. She really wants people to think her pretend farm which is actually a large house, is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields like Stacey’s 🤭

I would pay good money for them to see Kaleb from Clarkson's farm reaction to NotaFarm. As an actual farmer, he would tear her to pieces in seconds
Me too 🤭

Reactions: 19
Do you know what I'd love? If she has had the secret garden done already, wouldn't it be hilarious if Google maps updated and revealed it before her?
It hasn't before everyone rushes to look - I was just thinking it this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Do you know what I'd love? If she has had the secret garden done already, wouldn't it be hilarious if Google maps updated and revealed it before her?
It hasn't before everyone rushes to look - I was just thinking it this morning
The story of the wooly wankers what section of the garden is that. Looks different to usual

Reactions: 11
Bit of an AD fest going on this morning me thinks and those table runners are surely scarves that hippies wear. (No offense to hippies, I once was one.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m watching sound down so I’m probably missing something but she looks utterly bemused by her own child.

Reactions: 20
I’m watching sound down so I’m probably missing something but she looks utterly bemused by her own child.
She made him do the alaphabet. Laughed at him. Said Ron love you he said love you mommy ( American accent ) . SHe pulled a weird face. Must be the Botox making her face stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She just deleted them stories. duck off using your child for content Sopha. P.S. your acting was tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She just deleted them stories. duck off using your child for content Sopha. P.S. your acting was tit
Strange but i think she knows everyone would have said something about her letting ron put make up on himself, strange women!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.