Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird latest stories of Ronnie with the make up, why did she say Ron I love you like she was interviewing him, then he parroted it back to her and she had some weird look on her for about 10 seconds until the story ended 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ffs!!!! Give the women an Oscar 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Man I dislike her! Such a contrived unatural bleep ….sorry not sorry !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Read tattle, prove to the nasties I do interact with my son and love him, pull a face like I’ve tit myself when he says I love you
And the OSCAR goes toooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Like I said, we are going to be seeing a lot more of the boys because she’s a Childrens author now. She has to portray being a mum to them so expect more acting and staged videos and posts from her and Jamie. It’s so sad to see influencers using their kids like this - proves to me how talentless they are when they have to resort to using their own children for content 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 52
That last story - she talks to the alpacas with more interest and enthusiasm than she does her own kids. Quite sad really 😔
And the diabolical three couldn't be less interested in her, unless she has pre cut carrots. Soz Sofa, they're just not that in to you.

Reactions: 23
Outstanding performance there Soph. Maybe you will be sat next to Brad P at the BAFTAs this year

🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nothing says, I don’t actually parent, then someone having the time to put a full face on in the morning when the children are up!
I have to get up really early or have my husband around if I want to do that and half the time I CBA now because anywhere we go is about a functional errand or enjoying some time with our child, not about who I can impress with my filter face!

Reactions: 32
I also worked out who I think pigeon is overnight and it’s not her thank goodness… just in case you’re enjoying the moment of masked singer attention when you read here Soph 👍

Reactions: 11
Shes still a lying cow.

But it's great his speech is coming along.

I doubt she's behind it. But glad he's been given the support.

Reactions: 32
What the feck is going on with them eyebrows hi???

That face she pulls at end of the story, she’s not one bit nice is she? Poor Ron. 😞

Reactions: 23
The look she gives Ronnie at the end is as if she hates him
The more I see, the more I'm convinced she's autistic. She sounds robotic and unnatural around her sons and seems more comfortable around animals. She also seems to have difficulty expressing emotions.

"An autistic person also has difficulty expressing feelings in the same way we do and sharing them. Whether a person is autistic or not, they will have to go through specific steps to express emotions. You can convey emotions from facial expressions, body movements and positions, or even the sound of your voice."

Reactions: 33
Weird latest stories of Ronnie with the make up, why did she say Ron I love you like she was interviewing him, then he parroted it back to her and she had some weird look on her for about 10 seconds until the story ended 😵💫😵💫😵💫
The fakeness at the end of that story was so cringeworthy!
duck off Soph

Reactions: 31
The more I see, the more I'm convinced she's autistic. She sounds robotic and unnatural around her sons and seems more comfortable around animals. She also seems to have difficulty expressing emotions.

"An autistic person also has difficulty expressing feelings in the same way we do and sharing them. Whether a person is autistic or not, they will have to go through specific steps to express emotions. You can convey emotions from facial expressions, body movements and positions, or even the sound of your voice."
Shes just a narcissistic witch 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Crrrriinnngggeeeeeeeeeee
She looked like she was going to kiss him but then stopped herself… how wierd and unnatural… that poor boy… she’s probably trying to get the lgbtq bite by allowing him to play with makeup… she’s a devious cow and does everything so her sheep praise her… she did it with the dolls too… which is perfectly fine of course but we know she just pushes it for content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's up early knocking out a video it's embarrassing that you would cry and not believe that your child says he loves you. Lucky she has someone there all the time to look after a toddler while she can play make up stories with the eldest. Everything is planned she probably will show us a video later of Ron covered in make up and a new story line for the naughty children as Hinch Notafarm book series

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.