Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garden centre toilet selfie? Wtf! Hinch, teenage girls take toilet selfies NOT middle aged women. And your hair looks tit. Attempt to appear relatable here with the Primark leggings (or is there an ulterior motive, pls don't say she will have a range with them). Primark leggings are rubbish. I don't like leggings anyway, but that's beside the point!

I do actually like her socks but then I love Scandinavian socks, they actually stay up and don't slip down!
Ah don’t get me wrong, I have a couple pairs of those socks in my drawer, they are so warm but I wouldn’t pair them with Jordan’s. Again though, that’s just me, no judgement to anyone who does unless it’s Hinch of course 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god... View attachment 1864364
Bet she ain't washed the socks.
Tripped over my size 5 foots to say the same 😂😂 she defo sniffed them like mad ma fruitcake's hanky

When did she get the new nails?
She had new nails yesterday in the video where lon was still awake (nude colour) but has now shared a video from the 5th apparently with red nails.
All I could hear was the road 😂😂😂😂 was she in the schreeeet garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah don’t get me wrong, I have a couple pairs of those socks in my drawer, they are so warm but I wouldn’t pair them with Jordan’s. Again though, that’s just me, no judgement to anyone who does unless it’s Hinch of course 🤭
Yeah you're right they don't go with the shoes at all. Plus they've been on Stacey's feet and now Hinches they probably stink really bad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Now, no judgement here guyschhh but I’m a fan of a nice crisp white sock over leggings but it’s got to be a Nike ankle sock, not some bleeping Totes toasties 🤭 I bet the bottom of the sock is stuck to her insoles 😂
ETA: No offence to anyone who does wear these socks over leggings. Wear what you want, I look like I’m fresh off a 20 somethings insta page whilst rapidly approaching 40 so I am not fit to judge anyone 😂
Snap!!!!!!! Leggings, white socks with my converse is currently my outfit of choice with a proper oversized jumper, not one 2 sizes to big!! I’m also in the same age bracket as you so we can rock that look together 😂😂😂😂 oh but as long as you don’t wear bunches……I’m not down for that haha xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So when was the trip to the garden centre? She's just full of bull***t and prerecords. Like who takes a photo of themselves looking like a chav in a garden centre of all places 🤦‍♀️ really??? Desperate times call for desperate measures I spose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That last story - she talks to the alpacas with more interest and enthusiasm than she does her own kids. Quite sad really 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Snap!!!!!!! Leggings, white socks with my converse is currently my outfit of choice with a proper oversized jumper, not one 2 sizes to big!! I’m also in the same age bracket as you so we can rock that look together 😂😂😂😂 oh but as long as you don’t wear bunches……I’m not down for that haha xx
Ha ha, twinning over here hunnay 😂 Yeah lm a massive fan of an oversized garment. Some of my hoodies could be mistaken for a 10 man tent. Rest assured there are no bunches over this way 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha that weird kid who is obsessed with Hinch has just posted that she is hoping to meet her, presumably at her book signing. The obsessed meeting her idol, hope Hinch is ready for this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t think he is flipping his tail up to tell one of the others to piss off… he is clearing doing it to her, whilst walking away! They’ve had enough of her BS as well it seems!

Reactions: 30
Frigging bunches at her age. Fgs.
Bet she took the socks to bed and alternated between them and the hanky sprayed with mammys perfume to sniff.
Buzzing over the edge of the bin being in shot? Makes no sense.
Her content is all over the bloody place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.