Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sense of humour is just dull isn't it? Pissing her knickers laughing at her ordering on Jamie's account. bleeping hell. Imagine being a fly on the wall at theirs and witnessing this pure comedy. 😴😴View attachment 1871277
Anyone else remember when she couldn't even be arsed to like the comments her sheep left? Now look at her - desperately engaging with them to keep herself relevant (or relative as hunch says 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else remember when she couldn't even be arsed to like the comments her sheep left? Now look at her - desperately engaging with them to keep herself relevant (or relative as hunch says 😂)
Thought the same. 🤣 at one time she was too big to talk to the common folk.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely do work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day and I still manage to get my tree down by twelfth night every year without a stay at home husband and live in carer mother. She’s such a lazy fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ma bit behind but alpacas in the house is the same as dogs in the house??
ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME?!
My biggest dog is a 36kg lab. A big boy. He comes up to my thigh. I’m 5’5 so those WWs would tower over me! And god forbid they knocked someone over. Daren’t think how much they weigh! (Too much knowing her history)
Bloody imbeciles 🙄

Reactions: 27
Yeah babes, I’ve got my alpaca sitting right next to me on the sofa just now and I’m rubbing his belly.
Well I have my horse, donkey, sheep and a cow on mine. Although my cow doesn't pull my hair as ive trained him well 😉🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Them poor boys having tortilla pizza for dinner. With her dry as duck tomato purée and unmeltable cheese no doubt a spoonful of dried herbs and turmeric thrown in for good measure 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Them poor boys having tortilla pizza for dinner. With her dry as duck tomato purée and unmeltable cheese no doubt a spoonful of dried herbs and turmeric thrown in for good measure 🤮🤮
That’s not a nutritious meal for 2 growing boys. It’s a plate of sadness even if you’re on a diet. I tried a tortilla pizza once and it was terrible

Reactions: 19
Just looked at mine, it's a washer/dryer and this was it....

We have a big back garden (currently a muddy bog thanks Welsh weather) a very active dog, 4 times as many chickens and are always out in the wild when not working our real full time jobs which means two sets of uniforms constantly needing to be washed.

I mean cmon Hnch stop lieing!
Where's the dirt? You got a cleaner hun? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why not just make an actual pizza, and get the kids to help?

Ah I forgot, Sopha works full time 6 days a week 🤣 and the boysccch aren’t actually allowed to do anything like that!

Reactions: 18
How can she say that putting some fairy liquid in the velvitiser is part of a 5 a day clean! Whatever the duck that is but anyway. I do that every time I’ve had a hot choc out of mine. I really wish she would stop with the hotel Chocolat stuff because if they start gifting her stuff I really will be pissed off! 🙈

I am amazed at the amount of people on that FB page that think it’s ok to have livestock wandering about inside a house. Oh how I wish Fiddle was still on there!

Why is that tree still up, lazy bugger! I couldn’t cope with the thought of bad luck 🤣

That’s my tuppence worth for the day!

Reactions: 17
Jamie must surely be out of the house most of the day. Is he working? Complete mystery as he never seems to be there even when the kids are

Reactions: 11
Wonder what was so ssssecret over t'hedge that she quickly moved the camera before we got a chance to get our beady eyes on it?

Reactions: 8
That's her 'full time job' 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her nemesis bitchy queen Lynsey cleaned her cheap milk frother with washing-up liquid yesterday.
Lyns with be spitting lemons as Hinch used a HC velvetiser lol
Not really, Lynsey doesn’t like the velvetiser - she put a post up the other day saying she preferred her frother…

Reactions: 7
Tortilla pizza? Please can we club together and get her some cooking lessons, courtesy of concerned Tattlers? I'd bleeping pay for a private chef for those kids to get proper nutrition if I could afford it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.