Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will die laughing if these meet and greets are a repeat of when she opened Poundstretcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t bleeping wait to see all the tagged photos. You’d think she would stop using filters knowing full well she looks nothing like what she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t bleeping wait to see all the tagged photos. You’d think she would stop using filters knowing full well she looks nothing like what she posts
I think she may wear a giant floppy hat like the poundstretcher opening, to hide behind. It’ll be a cuntry hat though because she’s a farmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there tea about Yahoo being banned?! How do we know? Did I miss that?🤣

ETA: I’m now an active member!! Whoop! I’m fank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s asking where to do book signings because she knows she’s not as popular as she once was and she’s shitting it no one will turn up so will pick the places with the most votes

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is there tea about Yahoo being banned?! How do we know? Did I miss that?🤣

ETA: I’m now an active member!! Whoop! I’m fank you.
Oh yes look back on previous thread to see screenshots of what the daft cow said🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m holding out for the pictures out on the wild

Will she actually manage to finish this tour?

I think they keep referring to “our” book because Mr Eternity Leave is going to start playing more of an active role in the brand. Better insist on more than a 5% stake of the business mate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As she always says she doesn’t like to leave the house, maybe she’s doing book signings in Maldon McDonalds - just parks up in a disabled bay, winds the window down and signs books in the comfort of her latest Range Rover😉 #drivethrubooksigning. Her bought bots can’t go see her so it would be really interesting to see who can be bothered turning up.

I reckon at the book signing she will be protected by Jamie standing one side of her, and Mad Freda the other side just in case a Tattler comes in or some scary Hincher!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I for one am defo going if she does a signing local to me, purely so when I ask for a picture with her I can ask her what filter I should use as if I posted a picture of the real her on my insta no one would know who she was

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll do what she did last time and have an official photographer so she can still have a bit of filter on them.

Reactions: 16
At this stage it wouldn’t even surprise me if it was jimbob going to all the brand partner meetings, choosing the Tesco range, doing the actual work etc while Soph has had a full on breakdown and genuinely thinks she is a camel whisperer. They just wheel her out for a few videos every week to keep up the brand appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I will literally risk life and limb to paint over the M3 signs so she doesn't end up so far dahn sahf.

Not bleeping Southampton……we don’t want her down here on the south coast!! 😳🤣
Hahahaha didn't see your post before I commented. No we do not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.