Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she always says she doesn’t like to leave the house, maybe she’s doing book signings in Maldon McDonalds - just parks up in a disabled bay, winds the window down and signs books in the comfort of her latest Range Rover😉 #drivethrubooksigning. Her bought bots can’t go see her so it would be really interesting to see who can be bothered turning up.

I reckon at the book signing she will be protected by Jamie standing one side of her, and Mad Freda the other side just in case a Tattler comes in or some scary Hincher!
Then shove a McFlurry down her thriat alone even though she works full time 6 days a week guyscccch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great first couple of comments on Inch’s post 😂
Our first children’s book? Who are these two kidding 😭 they can’t even use correct vocabulary around their own kids or even on their platforms which is their “jOb” he couldn’t write a decent book even if the reward was 5g of ❄, a crate of stellar and a smaller nose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel sure we’re going to see a ‘day in the life’ reel at some point after the comments on here questioning what she actually does every day. You know, other than nothing…

Reactions: 19
I'm putting my bingo in now.
The next book will be the adventures of Ron starting school in September. Cue pics of Len, ww and hen waiting at the gate waiting for Ron to get home from school.

This one was based on the big feelings around moving house, the next one will be the big feelings around starting school. 🤬

Reactions: 21
The next book will be the adventures of Ron starting school in September. Cue pics of Len, ww and hen waiting at the gate waiting for Ron to get home from school.

This one was based on the big feelings around moving house, the next one will be the big feelings around starting school. 🤬
she deffo will. We know where that kid lives, we know what pets he has, we know his dob, we know when he first went on the bleeping toilet, we know his full name, we know far too much about his struggles and personal issues. She is a weirdo and will deffo sell that to

Reactions: 18
Book down to 6.50 already. I think that's cheap for a new hard back. Used to pay £10 for my kids years ago.
Will be a few quid in a couple of month.

Reactions: 6
I for one am defo going if she does a signing local to me, purely so when I ask for a picture with her I can ask her what filter I should use as if I posted a picture of the real her on my insta no one would know who she was
I will definitely go and watch from afar if she ventures up this far, I doubt she will though.

Reactions: 8

Reactions: 6
She better not come to wales. We’ve aready got that bleeping charlatan greedy here, and that’s awful enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We can look forward to her sharing fake messages where she will say she's being trolled for allowing her son to play with make up and how she won't stand for it! Her son can be WHATEVER HE WANTS TO BE! Got it?? He can do whatever he likes and have whatever he wants!
Well, apart from his privacy, mummaz needs to be able to sell his soul for the gram! Oh, and being able to have proper access to the garden because mummy has put 3 dangerous animals there that she can't control.
But apart from that he can have anything!
His journey doesnt have to make sense to anyone but him you nusty troll. All the best 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not really clued up to how the whole organisation and background work of a book signing goes, but surely the places she will be doing them at are already confirmed and in place? I doubt you can just pick and choose where you want to go to do it so why is she asking where would you like me to come guys?! The locations and times are already all in place and probably have been for ages. Shes so full of tit.
But yes as someone said earlier on here if its like Poundshop/stretcher whatever it was, then that will be hilarious. More staff there working the floor than 'fans' and there were only about 5 staff working that day 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched her emptying the washing machine filter, not sure I could take the excitement but farm life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have 3 dogs and horses and wash their stuff in mine. My clothes are muddy looking after them yet when I emptied my filter there was a small amount of horse hair, tiny bit of hay and a pound coin. She such a Billy bullshitter.
And 6 days a week working hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With a book signing can you just rock up to the store and go browse or do you have to book a slot? Asking for a friend. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should be reading len the book. Not over stimulating him with TV. No wonder he doesn't want to sleep.

Reactions: 18
Ooh, she’s amended the post. Where would you like her to do a book signing? I’m suggesting Northern Island!

*if you 👃 you 👃.

I think book signings are booked months in advance. She's just using the question box to up her engagement

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.