Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed all her comments on that new reel. She HAS to comment because her engagement is so low. Panicking much, dear? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think it’s been purposely planted as a post - either to purposely get negative comments and cause a scene on the page or by our Freedz in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok Soph, you are so busy you don't have time for anything. Show us. Give us an actual day in your life of what TF you actually do all day. Quite happy to share everything about your kids, but not about your apparently busy life? I'll happily eat my hat if you get up at 6am every day and go at it full pelt until the kids are asleep and if you are lucky get an hour to yourself after you've tidied up the chaos from the day. twit.

Reactions: 23
The state of her floors make me ill. Rule in our house is shoes are off at the door, I paid for my wooden floors, I don't want stones and dirt all over them, especially where my kids play. No thankyou. She doesn't respect her house at all because a good 80% of it is gifted.

Anyway someone on her comments have asked why her washer is so clogged. She replied "farm life" what farm life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The state of her floors make me ill. Rule in our house is shoes are off at the door, I paid for my wooden floors, I don't want stones and dirt all over them, especially where my kids play. No thankyou. She doesn't respect her house at all because a good 80% of it is gifted.

Anyway someone on her comments have asked why her washer is so clogged. She replied "farm life" what farm life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We don't have wooden floor - I wish, just larve 'em 🥺 - but we never wear our shoes in the house because it feels dirty especially with children and being outside a lot.

Reactions: 16

Fannying about with her floofs isn’t farm life 😂

• Haha
I don't understand the excuse for her house and washing machine being so dirty! I am one of 5 (we were all quite close in age with there being 8 years between oldest and youngest), working parents, we grew up with multiple ponies/horses (in muddy fields over the winter needing lots of hay, rugs being washed - us doing it ourselves...), multiple dogs and cats at a time, rabbits (would never have one as an adult as I remember the effort as a teen in keeping them), etc. and I cannot remember a time when the house wasn't kept on top of and clean (even if sometimes untidy with toys). And my mum didn't make her living from advertising cleaning products (but she also didn't bring horses in the house either)...

And 'hinched' the Velvetiser as an achievement for the day? Does she not clean that as she uses it? You simply run it again straight after with a drop of WUL then rinse and wipe it out with a cloth. Every use, easy! So not only is there livestock in and out of the kitchen, she cannot be bothered regularly properly cleaning something she's had dairy products in! 🤢

Reactions: 27
When I’m not at real work, I’m going to look at my machine filter. Had the machine years babes. Never once cleaned it.
Just looked at mine, it's a washer/dryer and this was it....

We have a big back garden (currently a muddy bog thanks Welsh weather) a very active dog, 4 times as many chickens and are always out in the wild when not working our real full time jobs which means two sets of uniforms constantly needing to be washed.

I mean cmon Hnch stop lieing!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Scared of all the calories in the hot chocolate. 🙄 What a strange comment.
Just bleeping drink it instead of thinking of how fat you are going to get just from having a mug. Jeez, I have an ED. I've said many times on here. But I don't even think of how many calories there are in hot chocolates when I have them. And I drink them alot. It's food that I have to think about, even then it's nothing to do calories.
(I know everyone has different ways of dealing with ED so can be quite varied.)
Food issues play a massive part in her life, without a doubt. And drinks so it seems.

View attachment 1871460
If she moved her lazy backside off that minging sofa of hers for more than 5 mins maybe say take the dog for a long (hour or more) walk she wouldn't have to worry about the calories in her drinks.... Shes blatantly gagging for "oh Soph but you're perfect ams slim you don't need to worry about calories" comments from her sheep

Keep your eyes peeled, we might be in for a treat with another surprise FreedahooOoOooO comment
Fiddles been banned from the page so she won't see it!

As for the 5 things a day, home from work now so so far I have done 0 things today. Sort the dinner in a bit and maybe wash up after dinner but that will be it for the day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.