Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 5 things I have cleaned today video by 'I'm not a cleaner' Hinch.🙄
Am I the only one who doesn't pull out that filter bit on their washing machine? I've had mine a while now and never thought to even do that....I just clean the drum and the soap drawers every now and then to stop it going mouldy.
I probably do mine twice a year, and each time there might be a bit of cotton thread, that's about it! Certainly not like hers!

Reactions: 15
Wtaf???? That was disgusting! So apparently NO ONE actually cleans in that house.

“Her boys are her priority” my arse 🤣🤣🤣. How are the sheep so stupid?!?! X
She's arguing that her house isn't spotless as she has 3 Alpacas and 3 chickens. Well they shouldn't be in the house anyway to be adding to the dirt, you know being Hinch 'Farm' animals.
The dog has its own shower room doesn't he? So no excuse there for him to run through muddy, and the boys can leave/wash their 'outdoor slippers' in the boot room. Again no need to tread mud through. 🤷‍♀️ She's such an annoying, passive aggressive witch. Always an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She needs to pick a lane and stay in it. Her acct is all over the place.
- known for cleaning, yet says she isn't a cleaner ( obviously) but is trying, desperately, to go backwards to her cleaning roots

- tried the mom route, but sucks at that because she's too much of a narcissist

- tried to be a crafty diy. Total fail.

- tried cooking (if you can call it that) another fail

- wants to be a "farmer", but comes across so cringe and it would also help if she had an actual farm not a house on some land

- author? That's a laugh in itself

Everything she is trying is failing. She just happened to get lucky with the cleaning, coming in at just the right time on insta

It's a fleeting "profession" and even her army is getting sick of her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What’s weird is most people like a clean house that’s messy instead she’s basically admitted she doesn’t mind a dirty house that’s tidy 👍 All the best with that get well.

Like I rather a clean floor that’s covered in toys than a filthy alpaca tit floor without a toy in site

Reactions: 31
So her house is a state because she works full time 6 days a week but I thought her “job” was filming herself cleaning stuff. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was speaking to someone this morning who I haven’t seen in a while. I know she was a keen Hinch fan but we got onto the subject of influencers and I said “Don’t even start me on Mrs Hinch” Just to see what she would say. Her response; “oh she’s not the same. It’s like she’s lost her way and it’s all about showing off now. And that new book! I don’t like her anymore”
I might have listed off a bunch of things to “assist” her thinking and possibly pointed her in this direction 🤭
Little wins nusties…little wins 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Her sense of humour is just dull isn't it? Pissing her knickers laughing at her ordering on Jamie's account. bleeping hell. Imagine being a fly on the wall at theirs and witnessing this pure comedy. 😴😴
Screenshot_20230110-135706~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When I’m not at real work, I’m going to look at my machine filter. Had the machine years babes. Never once cleaned it.

• Haha
The rage is real today. I haven't got a lot at all, as most members on here know as you guys helped me get my son a free bed! Our garden is just mud and concrete because I've never had the money to do anything else but I got my kid a little gardening trolley and toys, a second hand cozy coupe and a couple of ride on toys from homestart for free. I feel like it's not enough but he enjoys playing out there as the whole garden is basically a mud kitchen and that's on an absolutely shoestring budget! But she has all that money, all that space and her boys get what? F all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Works full time 6 days a week doing bleeping what?
She doesn't actually write any books
She doesn't appear to parent or clean
She barely posts ANY content at all these days - time off is more than time online.
She hasn't tagged joy of clean/p&g for a while now

So what does she bleeping do?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.