Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does her washing machine get that much crap in it? Mine is running every sodding day and it’s never, ever got that much crap in it and I’ve got 3 feral kids and a dog ffs.

It’s beyond ridiculous that people believe this tit.

Reactions: 27
I haven’t seen any of her posts today, catching up here but have seen the ridiculous comments to defend her on the group ref. her boys and the WW’s.
The problem most people are failing to grasp is that most dog owners have taught their dogs basic manners, walk or stimulate them properly and teach their children how to behave around them (all things Hinch doesn’t funnily enough) so - dogs are perceived as less of a danger to humans. Dogs are also typically housed INSIDE because they’re domesticated.
Alpacas are livestock hence needing vaccinations etc for TB and living OUTSIDE and why you can see them on a farm. They can carry a whole range of diseases/illnesses you wouldn’t want.
Getting attacked off an Alpaca would take seconds and be of brute force too so the ridiculous argument of, she’s supervising and knows what she’s doing?! By the time she’s finished cackling down her phone screen, the damage is done. Didn’t realise just reading a book once makes you an expert…
The woman can’t interpret animal body language, doesn’t know how to care for them appropriately and just thinks everything is a fairytale.
I’m more cross now that people can’t even think of these concepts for themself and just blindly think she’s okay.
Its like saying my Dog is a fish ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should be labelled as an AD purely even based on the cover photo for the reel! Shes a bleeping snake
Literally everything she posts there’s something in it where she should’ve declared ad. She’s very sneaky but it’s nice to know her account is being watched! 😂

Reactions: 10
Tipping that dirty mop bucket water down the bog has really turned my stomach. If you did that you'd then have to clean said bog, no? Why not empty down a drain like most people do.
And that washer filter, urrgghhh. We've had our washer 13/14 years and no way has it EVER got as dirty and bogging as hers was. In fact, I've only cleaned it a handful of times over the years and it's hardly been worth unscrewing it as there's no sludge or dirt whatsoever. Yeh I get she has a fair bit of grass and mud, not to mention all the chickens and woolly wankers shite, in her garden but she's a minging pig for letting it build up.

Reactions: 17
Its like saying my Dog is a fish ffs.
Absolutely!
Completely different needs and ways of caring for. My dogs don’t eat hay and have any real ability to suddenly be spooked, potentially crashing Into lots of things in the home, breaking them, injuring themselves or worse, my child.

I read even more that said plenty of children grow up on farms so it’s fine. Again what they fail to grasp is SHE DOESN’T LIVE ON A FARM! Farm children who grow up around livestock are the children of experienced livestock owners/farmers/handlers who don’t let them inside!!
Can you tell I’m very close to my due date and had enough 😂. I will thank her if I get so enraged I bust into labour however….

Reactions: 16
Should be labelled as an AD purely even based on the cover photo for the reel! Shes a bleeping snake
Yes it absolutely should be labelled as an AD. Are the ASA being funded by Gleam or something -another theory is that it’s a full time job looking after all of the Mrs Hinch complaints, and no-one stays around long enough to get any of them actioned. Mrs Hinch is too hard work - they’d have to work, say, 6 days a week to try and keep on top of it!

• Angry
Tipping that dirty mop bucket water down the bog has really turned my stomach. If you did that you'd then have to clean said bog, no? Why not empty down a drain like most people do.
And that washer filter, urrgghhh. We've had our washer 13/14 years and no way has it EVER got as dirty and bogging as hers was. In fact, I've only cleaned it a handful of times over the years and it's hardly been worth unscrewing it as there's no sludge or dirt whatsoever. Yeh I get she has a fair bit of grass and mud, not to mention all the chickens and woolly wankers shite, in her garden but she's a minging pig for letting it build up.
She should shake the muck from her clothes after rolling around in the hay with the packa wankas before she puts them on to wash. Shocks me how little she knows about cleaning.

Reactions: 18
Scared of all the calories in the hot chocolate. 🙄 What a strange comment.
Just bleeping drink it instead of thinking of how fat you are going to get just from having a mug. Jeez, I have an ED. I've said many times on here. But I don't even think of how many calories there are in hot chocolates when I have them. And I drink them alot. It's food that I have to think about, even then it's nothing to do calories.
(I know everyone has different ways of dealing with ED so can be quite varied.)
Food issues play a massive part in her life, without a doubt. And drinks so it seems.

Screenshot_2023-01-10-15-24-14-94_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
😂😂
Some of these comments
Absolutely!
Completely different needs and ways of caring for. My dogs don’t eat hay and have any real ability to suddenly be spooked, potentially crashing Into lots of things in the home, breaking them, injuring themselves or worse, my child.

I read even more that said plenty of children grow up on farms so it’s fine. Again what they fail to grasp is SHE DOESN’T LIVE ON A FARM! Farm children who grow up around livestock are the children of experienced livestock owners/farmers/handlers who don’t let them inside!!
Can you tell I’m very close to my due date and had enough 😂. I will thank her if I get so enraged I bust into labour however….
Exactly and I have lived on a farm (a real farm!) and the farmer and his wife NEVER let any of the cows/sheep/chickens/ducks/horses into the farmhouse?
They also didn't allow their children or mine near the farm animals, there were many gates and bolts separating the live stock from our homes and children!
Farmers are very strict regarding their animals and rightly so, they understand danger and control of infections/disease.
She is playing a dangerous game and the sheepies are all being taken in by it.... Again!!

• Heart
Scared of calories in hot choc but doesn’t care about a FULL tub of Ben & jerrys. She doesn’t even know what she’s saying half the time. She’s deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ahh zoph babes, I’ve got a suggestion to help out with the cleaning getting too much for you hunnay, there’s a mum who has three sons , fab lady, really motivational plus doesn’t try to kill the planet every day, she’s called Gemma, look her up- The organised mum method . 👍🏻 hth

Reactions: 15
Scared of all the calories in the hot chocolate. 🙄 What a strange comment.
Just bleeping drink it instead of thinking of how fat you are going to get just from having a mug. Jeez, I have an ED. I've said many times on here. But I don't even think of how many calories there are in hot chocolates when I have them. And I drink them alot. It's food that I have to think about, even then it's nothing to do calories.
(I know everyone has different ways of dealing with ED so can be quite varied.)
Food issues play a massive part in her life, without a doubt. And drinks so it seems.

View attachment 1871460
So she does have issues with food. It’s been clear she does from the food she eats - mugshots, McDonald’s, sugary foods etc. She should just eat normal food - roast chicken & steamed vegetables, chilli con carne, cottage pie & veg etc etc .. nothing fancy or time consuming to make, just good nutritious food that the WHOLE family can enjoy. We’ve never once seen them eat a meal together as a family, despite the dining table permanently staged and laid out with Hinch homeware products. They have no excuse not to cook and sit down at the table with their boys - both parents are at home 24/7. They are just pure lazy and mollycoddled by controlling Freda. They look for the easy route in everything they do including giving the alpacas expensive, pre-peeled carrot batons 🙈

Reactions: 23
Ahh zoph babes, I’ve got a suggestion to help out with the cleaning getting too much for you hunnay, there’s a mum who has three sons , fab lady, really motivational plus doesn’t try to kill the planet every day, she’s called Gemma, look her up- The organised mum method . 👍🏻 hth
5 things I've cleaned today.
Bedrooms 😆 won't bore you with the details we're all adults not toddlers 🙄
VEGETABLES, new one for you Hunch! Not Tescos finest pre-cut, but the real stuff that needs to be prepared ready for an evening meal 😏

• Haha
Her nemesis bitchy queen Lynsey cleaned her cheap milk frother with washing-up liquid yesterday.
Lyns with be spitting lemons as Hinch used a HC velvetiser lol

Size 5.

View attachment 1871350
View attachment 1871351
Oh god is 5 a day gonna be the new freshnup Friday and clockwise clean or whatever it was? She spent years making people clean all day every day and now suddenly doesn’t understand how anyone can do it daily? SHE LITERALLY MADE VULNERABLE PEOPLE FEEL PRESSURED INTO DOING IT. I’ve seen mums of toddlers stressing they can’t do it all or keep it clean because of her I’ve seen new mums stressed at the mess as they can’t keep up with Mrs Hinch when she had a baby and still a spotless house.

God she’s vile she forgets the tit she’s sold people
Trying to back peddle now though isn’t she

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.