Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes one of those people. So unhappy that she has to constantly buy tit for that burst of happiness. The novelty soon wears off. She's clearly a very unhappy individual. Takes takes takes, buys buys buys, but wheres the kids happiness in this? It's all for her. It's all for show. Has to constantly buy stuff to feel relevant. Has to have everything such as a "farm" or the kids play room EXACTLY like outside her home so she doesn't need to take the children out because "why should she..they have everything they "need" at that house "
Its actually pretty sad tbh. The only time I've seen them really out is with Jim Bob at softplay. I dont think I've ever seen those kids go anywhere else.

And then you've got mummy helping take a garland down!? Can't do anything herself, always lingering.

I honestly am baffled.
Her time is coming. She Is definitely no longer relevant thats for sure!
‘Relative’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also if the “farm” boasts “stables” why are the WWs forced to live in a garden shed?
I didn’t understand last night her shutting the door saying goodnight to them do they roam the farm garden all night?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t understand last night her shutting the door saying goodnight to them do they roam the farm garden all night?
Wouldn’t be surprised if they do. She can no longer control them to get them back in their shed so they just do as they please

Reactions: 13
Oh dear bit harsh we’ve always had rabbits and they do have their own personalities and are interesting
I'm sure they do however in the world of engaging content on social media they are nothing but a fart in the wind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she just getting the animals to provide content for her Hinch NotA Farm books? That would be the worst reason. If she has a contract for 5 or 6 books, can we expect new animals every six months? Jesus.
Everything’s just a commodity with her to sell her books and up her engagement

Reactions: 9
I’ll show my arse in Home Bargains window if she hasn’t stuck that washing machine filter in the ground before recording!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have never EVER seen a washing machine filter that bad. What the duck does she put in that drum??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh it’s 100% pigmy goats

I will call it now that what will happen is she’ll have the goats arrive which will appear in the book somewhere, the novelty will wear off over the summer and the next project will be Hinch Stables and she’ll get a horse. Then we’ll see the equine range come out, Jimbobnoknob will then be given a a green fleece gilet and a tweed cap, maybe even a pair of jodhpurs 🤢 and she will appear in similar attire. We’ll see her starting to follow country lifestyle accounts and so on…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A 5 things I have cleaned today video by 'I'm not a cleaner' Hinch.🙄
Am I the only one who doesn't pull out that filter bit on their washing machine? I've had mine a while now and never thought to even do that....I just clean the drum and the soap drawers every now and then to stop it going mouldy.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.